Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

So whos going to the SOS show?

Article about: So as im sitting here bored to death i just happen to think about the show of shows in Louisville. I know its little bit shy of 2 months away but whos going in March? After talking to most o

Default Re: So whos going to the SOS show?

We should try and coordinate a meet or something like that if anyone is interested. I am staying at the Crowne Plaza...we can be found in the bar every night!

I'm going to make the trip this year, hoping to buy lots of stock.and meet up with some old friends.I'll drop by and see you Bob, if I can find you!

?

Lol i would if i was 21.. But im too young now as it is but i cant wait to meet some of you at the show. Its always good to put a face in a profile after talking to some of you for many years .
    Ryan

?

I'll be going again, weather permitting!! It's about a 5 hr or so drive from Pittsburgh, and one never knows about the weather this time of year. I missed two years in a row due to inclement weather.
    For anyone who has not attended, it's likely the biggest and best militaria show going, certainly in the USA.
    If,as usual, the gun show is also going on next door, I shudder to think of the parking situation. Given the current political climate, gun show attendance may be overwhelming.

BobS

It's going to be nuts...I feel bad for those that do drive in on Saturday morning. I stay at the Crowne right across the street...most of the time it is quicker to just walk over to the Expo than drive or wait for the shuttle.

I made the mistake and drove over last year on Saturday...had to park in the field behind the Expo...it was crazy!

Chrys

Quote by BobS View Post
    I'll be going again, weather permitting!! It's about a 5 hr or so drive from Pittsburgh, and one never knows about the weather this time of year. I missed two years in a row due to inclement weather.
    For anyone who has not attended, it's likely the biggest and best militaria show going, certainly in the USA.
    If,as usual, the gun show is also going on next door, I shudder to think of the parking situation. Given the current political climate, gun show attendance may be overwhelming.

BobS

?

Thats going to be me lol. Were going to leave at like 5am and hopefully get there by 8 or 9ish. Also yea after that assault rifle bill that gun show is going to be packed!!
    Ryan

?

Sadly I have too many commitments with my time in March to be able to go. I will miss the helmetfest I host, that is why I go to SOS, for the socializing and abuse of my liver.

Perhaps 2014 if things work out.

?

Hey Guys! We need to make an emblem to put on WRF member tables, also something that someone can put in a id tag so we can identify members.
    Ryan

I've never been, but will make it out one day. Hope all who attend have a safe trip and good hunting and sales to all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3