Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Something different

Article about: My ArmA X Anniversary Edition just arrived in the mail. ArmA (Or Armed Assault) is a military simulator based on the VBS used by many armies around the world. This "game" pretty mu

Default Something different

My ArmA X Anniversary Edition just arrived in the mail. ArmA (Or Armed Assault) is a military simulator based on the VBS used by many armies around the world. This "game" pretty much has everything for everyone. Using mods you can convert one of the games to a WW2 simulator if you want. The box has all of the original simulators, as Codemasters bailed out of the simulator business, stole the Operation Flashpoint name and left Bohemia Interactive on their own, Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising and Red River (Which are pretty much the same stuff as Call of Duty games, run and gun). The complete list of simulators is as follows:

Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Assault + Resistance (Named Arma cold war assault due to copyright restrictions
    Arma: Gold, has both Arma 1 and its expansion, Queen's Gambit
    Arma 2
    Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead

If you have a computer that can run these games, give them a try.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Something different

Armed Assault is a very fun game. I admit that all of my base knowledge of WWII came from what I learned in video games! Here are some screenshots of a WWII game, set during Operation Bagration, that is currently in development that uses the same engine as ARMA II.

When I first saw these I thought they were photos of reenactors!

The game engine truly is versatile enough to please everyones needs. Invasion 1944 mod is an excellent mod, check out videos on youtube if you do not have Arma2+OA. FDFMod is also a great mod.

?

I love OFP and ARMA.

Damn it! Not here too!
    I really want this game, but can't afford it, I have been meaning to get it for months, but when I do have a chance to buy it, something else shows up.
    My friend has been nagging at me to get it, I have been looking at footage of it, seen a lot of awesome mods etc etc.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

The Anniversary Edition is really cheap, under 50€ everywhere. I got it for 37€.