Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sorry for leving WRF for so long.

Article about: Dear WRF Members: Lot of things been going on for the past months that I have to temporary leave the forum behind. Apologize for not giving any notice. I'm still getting use to the lifestyle

Default Sorry for leving WRF for so long.

Dear WRF Members:

Lot of things been going on for the past months that I have to temporary leave the forum behind. Apologize for not giving any notice.

I'm still getting use to the lifestyle in Canada, along with my new job.

But the main reason for me to leave many thingsbehind is the crisis in Hong Kong. We are having an "Umbrella Revolution", to seek for the freedom that we once had 17 years ago. i was

very concerned. The problem is I can't leave Canada, the only thing I'm able to support HK is to keep track on live footage, communicating with my friends and passing new info to the

others. It is still going on but not as intense as for the pass 80+ days. I might not be online/active as frequent as before, but I will be able to show up and hopefully catching up the stuff

that I've missed.

Once again, I apologize. Thank you for reading.

Regards,
    Takahiro I.

?

I see you are in Alberta now, so you must not be too far from where I am. PM me and see if we can get together one of these days! Best of luck getting used to our Western Winter. Its been pretty mild thus far and little snow. Wait till February....

Welcome to Alberta Taka!
    If you are close enough to get together with Doug, I would be happy to be involved.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks Doug and Ralph, that would be great !

Cheers!
    Taka

Take it easy Taka, and bring a fold up chair with you if Doug lets you see his wall in person. You will need it to collapse into!! Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Take it easy Taka, and bring a fold up chair with you if Doug lets you see his wall in person. You will need it to collapse into!! Leon.
    LOL! Thank you for the advise, Leon.

Cheers!
    Taka

Great to see you back here mate!..

Thank you, Gunny !

Cheers!
    Taka

Welcome back!!!

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

MAP
    ?

Taka-san,

Great to hear from you. Glad to see you well. You have been missed.

I was just in HK and visited the camps in both Admiralty as well as Mong Kok. It was pretty intense, especially in Mong Kok.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast