Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sorry for leving WRF for so long.

Article about: Dear WRF Members: Lot of things been going on for the past months that I have to temporary leave the forum behind. Apologize for not giving any notice. I'm still getting use to the lifestyle

Thank you John and Michael !

Cheers!
    Taka

Michael-San,

Thank you so much for visiting the camps in HK!
    Unfortunately, all strategic points in CWB and Mongkok were wiped out, so the protestors are scattered around for another form of new tactic call "Shopping Revolution". Basically protestors are gatering in groups to imitate shoppers to confuse the police force.
    Some day they might able to come back and retake the streets, it a long war but that how it goes....

Regards,
    Taka

Good to see you back Taka.

MAP
    ?

A very unique experience. We visited the Admiralty camp in the daytime. It was 95% empty and quite peaceful. However we were at the Mongkok camp in the evening (late Nov) and there were some serious clashes with the police. I could not stay as I had my two young boys with me.

It did however give my wife and I a chance to teach my boys why they were protesting.

I will not get into politics on this forum, but it is hard for me to understand the apathy of the general population. They are satiated with prosperity and do not see the creeping reduction of self determination.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Welcome back, my sister is living in Hong Kong. She moved there from Singapore last year, and I have been following the protests for a while and I look forward to hearing what she says when I see her on Thursday before her wedding.

Cheers, Patrick

welcome back taka i did spare a thought for you the other day on your whereabouts ,glad your ok

I too am glad to hear from you Taka always enjoy your posts glad you are in a safe place have wondered about you. timothy

?

Keep up the fight Taka-San no matter where you are! Give support to those that need it and always continue to let them know they are supported. Spread the word so more will know of this injustice!
    I wish you great success in this endeavor.

Welcome back!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Welcome back Taka! I too have wondered where you've been and always appreciate your input. I hope for the best for you.

Good to see you back Taka-san...your knowledge and friendlyness was sorely missed..and wish you the best with your family and friends in Hong Kong. Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast