Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

SS Officers Visor cap dealer?

Article about: Does anyone have any experience with SS Officers Visor cap dealers which have a good reputation? I can only find private persons, and well.. I don't trust them as much as respected dealers..

Default SS Officers Visor cap dealer?

Does anyone have any experience with SS Officers Visor cap dealers which have a good reputation?
    I can only find private persons, and well.. I don't trust them as much as respected dealers..

Does anyone know of any, please reply!

-Normandie

Default Re: SS Officers Visor cap dealer?

Noone in the hole world? I doubt it, the only one I know is the collectors guild and lakesidetrader.

?

Ruptured duck has some..

As has been said, Bill Shea at the Ruptured Duck is probably about your best best when it comes to an honest and knowledgeable seller of SS officers caps-both black and grey.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Bruce Hermann is a good dealer.

Cheers, Patrick

?

Certain dealers have a good reputation which is hard earnt in this day and age just as some have a very dodgy reputation. On the flip side, there are many good and decent private sellers of these things just as there are the con artists and scammers.
    If you're looking to buy a high end visor you should go in with your eyes wide open and be prepared to consider every option open to you rather than restrict yourself to a limited avenue.

As an example, would you rather buy an SS visor privately form our esteemed member Friedrich-Berthold or buy from a the dealer Charlie Snyder......?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Yeah, but I didn't expect the grey/infanterie caps to be estimated $13-18 000?!
    I thought they were from $3000-8000 for some?

-Normandie

?

I would suggest a private seller will be cheaper than a dealer and it depends on what you want. There are many different SS caps to buy and many different prices to consider. A minty Generals cap will be more expensive than a worn and moth eaten NCOs cap. A quality maker will be worth more than one who made lesser quality caps. There are so many variables to take into consideration.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I think it's hard to find private sellers to, who are trustworhy, I know one nice guy who contacted me a few years ago, a Polish guy named Pawel Nowak, heard about him ?
    Haha

Hey boys, what do you think about this SS "Cap", I'm 99.99909% sure it's fake, hehe..
    It's from a flea market in Budapest, my sister saw it :P

I don't even think the cap is a german cap, just some random cap with a repro totenkopf on :P

image.jpg

Just look at the plastic, rope and the material :P

?

A modern german police cap(?) with fake insignia clung to it. It is not an original.

Cheers, Patrick