Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Staligrad 2013 movie trailer

Article about: Hi This is the new Stalingrad movie trailer. Looks good to me. Martin Stalingrad 2013 trailer -

Default Re: Staligrad 2013 movie trailer

I think it will be a good film not as good as Enemy at the gates though...its my favorite one i also like this movie !!!
    i mean its kinda realistic (not the explosions but the uniforms and the helmets...)

Default Re: Staligrad 2013 movie trailer

from the trailer it is interesting.when i the release date in europe?

thread-resurrection-PTL.jpg
    I watched it last night and my only comment is what a steaming pile of patriotic flag waving crap!....

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    I watched it last night and my only comment is what a steaming pile of patriotic flag waving crap!....
    I recently watched it.

The whole thing plays like a WW2-era Soviet propaganda film and at times is so ridiculously overdone that it almost feels like a parody of bad war movies. The flaming assault force scene and the ricochet artllery trick were downright hilarious!

The only good thing about it are Thomas Kretschmann's scenes, but it's almost sad that he ended up in this, considering he once starred in a far better Stalingrad movie.
    Rather unsurprising is the presence of his German colleague Heiner "I've got to pay the rent" Lauterbach, who was also in the made-for-TV movies on the Dresden bombing, the Gustloff sinking and the Hindenburg disaster.

Too bad, really. With that kind of budget and effort, a much superior film could have been made. Come to think of it, this really is the Russian equivalent to Michael Bay's Pearl Harbor.

I agree. When this trailer came out I got excited.. What a let down.. The same thing happened with the brad Pitt movie, Fury.. Now my renewed hope is on the movie coming out next year, "Dunkirk".

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    I agree. When this trailer came out I got excited.. What a let down.. The same thing happened with the brad Pitt movie, Fury.. Now my renewed hope is on the movie coming out next year, "Dunkirk".
    Don't get your hopes up on that one!....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6