Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

stalingradshadow

Article about: I am starting this thread for several reasons. Please remove it if you will find it not needed. One reason is that i see he is trying to get in contact with other members via Facebook, Skype

?

Default stalingradshadow

I am starting this thread for several reasons. Please remove it if you will find it not needed.

One reason is that i see he is trying to get in contact with other members via Facebook, Skype and so forth. So post his attempt and other actions here.

Also this thread can maybe be used as a "trash can" for comments, and i can tell the curious why he got so angry at me and a few other members.

Regards, Lars

?

Default Re: stalingradshadow

Yes Lars!

Details please?

Yeah, what's the skinny Lars...?
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

The main reason he does not like me, is that i pointed out his digging on The Bunker Museum was illegal. Some pics was even taken at night/early morning. This he could have handled this in many different ways. Some admins actually asked me about the laws for metal detecting in Denmark. They are very clear. But this is not the core of the "problem".

The problem was that he started to threaten me and others on forum and by PM's. He could have said he did not know about rules and so forth, and i am sure he would have been forgiven for this. The main thing for me was that he kept stating he was digging legally, and he was not. That was why i kept pointing out the reasons for how he could not possibly be digging legally in Denmark. I know he also have been harassing some people in Denmark afterwards. This is the basics of the story about this guy. He does not understand that it was not because he was digging illegally he was kicked out, but the way he handled the situation. He actually got a pretty long line in the beginning, but as you can read from his way of posting, it did not last.

Regards, Lars

?

As TrondK pointed out in another thread, black diggers can really be a pain in the neck. Last time we were out we found the remains of a soldier on top of a trench, left there by some soulless creatures. There was not much left. Just a part of the pelvis, spine and a few bones. It made me really sad. I will point out that not all is like this and some actually do good work.

?

are your black diggers the same as nighthawks here in UK?

?

I think so. At least i have heard one guy use this term for black diggers here on forum.

So he is a bit of a loony tune then?

?

Quote by JD666 View Post
    are your black diggers the same as nighthawks here in UK?
    Yes

I am pretty sick of his attitude and his "I will make 10000 accounts and harass some more" thing. He sent me a friend request through Facebook and Skype. This I am not very happy about since it should really stick to the forum, not go that personal.

He also sent me a PM on the forums:

HEY

WHAT A **** ITS YOUR PROBLEM
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast