MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

stalingradshadow

Article about: I am starting this thread for several reasons. Please remove it if you will find it not needed. One reason is that i see he is trying to get in contact with other members via Facebook, Skype

Default Re: stalingradshadow

You guys really need to see this. Somehow he is an admin of a Facebook group called "WW1 - WW2 Relic hunting (Excavation on battlefields)". Link: WW1 - WW2 Relic hunting (Excavation on battlefields) | Facebook
    He posted the below picture of a Knights cross(Compare the quality with the pictures stalingradshadow has posted previously) and says it was found in a box in a old cave with personal belongings of an officer that died there, and his skeleton next to it.

Facebook11.jpg

In my opinion, the cross looks pretty fake.

But that is not the most interesting part, the most interesting part is in the comments.... (Click the picture and zoom in).

Facebook13.jpg
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

Even from these photos the RK is a complete fake and the story with it complete rubbish , all the photos he has downloaded onto this site are ones he has scammed from the net but at least it looks like he has been busted as " Stalingradshadow " !!

This guy has some serious issues , he's that bad he's a Walter Mitty digger !! He really needs to get back under his rock !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

As i have said before. This guy has a severe psychological problem and should seek help. Of course he have not found a KC in cave with a dead officer. This is wishful thinking. All his post on this "group", that he probably have made himself, shows with crystal clarity what kind of mindset this poor existence and excuse for a human being have.

Well spotted Collectorww2

Regards, Lars

Some people just need a good slapping. What a pathetic little smeg.

?

Indeed Andy. Do you want his address? Just kidding mate

Regards, Lars

Still, its amusing to watch the insane people and their deluded little lives.

?

Sure is Glenn. He's a real wacko, if there ever was one.

?

Could someone maybe make a post there, explaining that some of us actually do some good honest work on the front lines? This guy gives diggers/relic hunters a bad name and he is none of the two. He is a parasite.

Regards, Lars

?

Way ahead of you mate, I have reported him, almost crashed his page as I passed on the link to some groups in Facebook who will be posting on his page as well

?

Quote by AMTG View Post
    Way ahead of you mate, I have reported him, almost crashed his page as I passed on the link to some groups in Facebook who will be posting on his page as well
    Damn cool of you mate. Well done!!!

Regards and respect, Lars

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast