Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

stalingradshadow

Article about: I am starting this thread for several reasons. Please remove it if you will find it not needed. One reason is that i see he is trying to get in contact with other members via Facebook, Skype

Default Re: stalingradshadow

He's a poor retard!
    Horrido!

Just got a response from the group owner, apparently Stalingradshadow owns a group called "Kurland-Kessel 1944/1945". Link: Kurland-Kessel 1944/1945 | Facebook

And the group owner posted the pictures for him(I am not sure if the group owner made the comments or not)
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

Maybe we should just let him stay there in that group. That will keep him from coming back here...

?

I was not aware of all this going on behind the scenes ...

So I had planned to leave it all be, the group owner is friendly with Stalingradshadow, but when I got up today, Stalingradshadow had posted a picture of me with remarks against me. We discussed a lot in the comments section etc, I got him to act more civil and he did. He added me, and we have now gotten everything aired out. He had not seen the comments before and was very mad about it(He does not have admin in the group, so he could not have posted it. I do not know who could have posted them and why). The cross belongs to his friend and is a fake.

After a while of talking, we deleted all comments and pictures etc and are trying to solve this, it all seems to be a very big misunderstanding which has gone too far.

ATMG: The admin has removed you from the group, most likely because he thought you were calling him the grave robber.

Stalingradshadow told me the following: "man tank you ,,you open my mind about this what happent"
    Hopefully we can end this in a civil way.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Hmm. I'm cynical he is sincere but fair enough.

?

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Hmm. I'm cynical he is sincere but fair enough.
    Listen guys. He is just talking BS IMO. He is just afraid of being thrown out of his new "forum" where he can "be" somebody. If you just knew what have went on behind the scenes. He is a real mental case. All the harassment of members and and admins have been incredible. Then add all the other "issues" with this guy. I have one admin in mind that i am sure will agree with me on this. I would not trust him one second.

Regards, Lars

?

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Listen guys. He is just talking BS IMO. He is just afraid of being thrown out of his new "forum" where he can "be" somebody. If you just knew what have went on behind the scenes. He is a real mental case. All the harassment of members and and admins have been incredible. Then add all the other "issues" with this guy. I have one admin in mind that i am sure will agree with me on this. I would not trust him one second.

Regards, Lars
    Guys i think i am the one Lars has it mind , and i can only concur with his comments please do not for a second let your guard down with this guy , behind the scenes he has tried as much as he can to cause problems for the forum and members here , his threats , insults and abuse have been almost constant since he was banned.He has been banned again so many times after using new names that i've lost count , his only purpose in this to hurl abuse and threats , this is one very strange person !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

As long as he isn't causing trouble here I say let him do whatever he wants. We can't police the whole of the net, there will always be nutters in this hobby sadly, it seems to attract them more than any other.

Present company excepted of course

?

That's ok mate....I expected as such.

Thanks for your help on this one....I'll let you take it from here seeings your in contact with the individual....just watch your back mate! Don't let anyone there wreck your good reputation

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast