Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

stalingradshadow

Article about: I am starting this thread for several reasons. Please remove it if you will find it not needed. One reason is that i see he is trying to get in contact with other members via Facebook, Skype

?

Default Re: stalingradshadow

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Guys i think i am the one Lars has it mind , and i can only concur with his comments please do not for a second let your guard down with this guy , behind the scenes he has tried as much as he can to cause problems for the forum and members here , his threats , insults and abuse have been almost constant since he was banned.He has been banned again so many times after using new names that i've lost count , his only purpose in this to hurl abuse and threats , this is one very strange person !!
    Yes it was you Paul, but i did not want to put words in your mouth so to speak.

Cheers

So apparently the picture is from another admin of the "Kurland kessel" group, and one of the admins of the "WW1/WW2 Relic hunting" group took the pictures and made the comments. It does not exactly make much sense, but I think it was mostly a big misunderstanding.

However, one thing that I think all of you will find interesting(Especially Datrus and Inf Div 121) is what he posted a couple of minutes ago:

Again3.jpg

Also, to finally give everyone an answer: He was digging illegally in that park in Denmark.
    He said something along the lines of: "Yes I dug in that park without permission, but there are children and adults there who do it all the time, everywhere. I've even seen people in your country doing the same thing".
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

Thank you for the heads up Vegar. He is however writing about inf Div 121 and not about me this time. As far as i can see. If there is something i missed, please fill me in on it. I think he is stepping across some lines in these posts and action should be taken.

Yes he was digging illegally in the Bunker Museum. I pointed that out to him a long time ago. Stating that everyone is doing it is a straight lie.

Regards, Lars

Well, maybe we just overvalue all these facebooks and forums. He is just a wild animal - if You feed him - he comes back. Just stop feeding him and he will go. So do not post new themes about him and when he is back again, just ban him.

?

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    Well, maybe we just overvalue all these facebooks and forums. He is just a wild animal - if You feed him - he comes back. Just stop feeding him and he will go. So do not post new themes about him and when he is back again, just ban him.
    Given the way he acted, I'd report him to the police. Plenty of evidence to go about.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6