Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Starting early

Article about: So, the year has changed, and most of us have returned to our daily routines of work and school. However, have you started this year of militaria yet? I just set an order of 80€ worth of mil

Default Starting early

So, the year has changed, and most of us have returned to our daily routines of work and school. However, have you started this year of militaria yet? I just set an order of 80€ worth of militaria, so I think the next time I have the joy of opening a cardboard box of goodies is about two months to the future! That is because of my tendency to gather up some money just for militaria, and when I have enough, I order the items I have been looking for.

Default Re: Starting early

Quote by Poromies View Post
    So, the year has changed, and most of us have returned to our daily routines of work and school. However, have you started this year of militaria yet? I just set an order of 80€ worth of militaria, so I think the next time I have the joy of opening a cardboard box of goodies is about two months to the future! That is because of my tendency to gather up some money just for militaria, and when I have enough, I order the items I have been looking for.
    usually my plan of attack but for some strange reason it never seems to last "ohh i haven't got that" "yoink"

Hello

I have started, have an item coming tomorrow Friday and waiting for more items from USA soon. That said, I am also looking for more helmets, and KM visors... as usual

Quote by Poromies View Post
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Hello

I have started, have an item coming tomorrow
    ohhhh what you got

yab
    ?

Just came in today, nothing special, but a start in the new year
    Regards Yab.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice catch, Ken
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Hi ,

I've decided this year that I'm going too save my money All year then buy 1 or 2 more expensive items ...

I say this now but we will see if i see something i like lol

Kind regards
    Alex

?

I want to plan and get some more caps. I havent got anything new this year yet.

Best regards,
    Patrick

Hi,
    I got a new toy in December i was lucky to swop a helmet i had for a Webley No1, R.I.C. revolver .450 Cal, dated around 1868. It was in a state but cleaned up really nice and has an early Ser, No of 245, my next weapon is a lee Enfield i am after so keeping my fingers crossed.
    Dave.

I forgot to tell what i bought, oops! I ordered a Bunderwehr helmet cover, a PASGT vest (olive green, possibly Navy) and as they were so cheap, Bundeswehr old style sun glasses, the ones that are identical to those used in WW2. An as a bonus, a pair of Bundeswehr combat gloves.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast