Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

State of war declared

Article about: by Patrick Lewis Anyone care to caption this? Attachment 492510 "Hmmm...Not bad, but it needs a bit more dog...."

?

Default Re: State of war declared

Kind of looks the same, scary

Attached Images Attached Images
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I guess the difference here is The Germans uniforms are collectible whereas the Koreans uniforms might not exist at all after this weekend
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    What the heck is this ?....another self serving Hermann Goring??
    Pie eating awards i think

Although a ficticious James Bond villian.....Donald Pleasence seems to be a more of a convincing threat in a Movie than Kim is in real life.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

The difference between a warning on a Nuclear missile ( which is a warning on radio and TV ) and not seeing a dog crap on your lawn....( and you step in it )..has is more of a stealth attack than a missile launch from a donut king dictator. The below image comes without warning...and by the time we see it happen its too late.

Larry i see a similarity between them two photo's above !!!(post 54 &55) ..........................two big pussies!!!!!

"The banality of Evil"

And now Tom Jones will lead us in a chorus of the North Korean National Anthem:

'And I did what I did for Korea,
    Yes I did what I did for Korea...'

If you guys have some time to spare... watch this documentary. This journalist bribed his way into North Korea and they took him on state sanctioned tour.

Crazy...

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    Anyone care to caption this?

Attachment 492510
    So this is what Western decadents eat, HaHa what rubbish......... where are the crushed insect bodies?

I think he's a scary little bugger and capable of anything.
    Cheers
    Dave

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast