Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

State of war declared

Article about: by Patrick Lewis Anyone care to caption this? Attachment 492510 "Hmmm...Not bad, but it needs a bit more dog...."

Default Re: State of war declared

Quote by Thanatos View Post
    So this is what Western decadents eat, HaHa what rubbish......... where are the crushed insect bodies?

I think he's a scary little bugger and capable of anything.
    Cheers
    Dave
    Scarily overweight compared the rest of the country! He may be capable of doing many things (such as postering), but his "invincible army" is far from that, and their rockets can barely maintain stable flight!

Quote by sunsetIE View Post
    Scarily overweight compared the rest of the country! He may be capable of doing many things (such as postering), but his "invincible army" is far from that, and their rockets can barely maintain stable flight!
    Very much so.
    Nothing like a good party sanctioned famine to sort the people out.
    I don't think the residents of South Korea are that sure at present.
    Remember General Galtieri and his concept of retaining political power back in 1982.Desperate tyrant political leaders do desperate things.
    I still think here's a scary little man.
    All the best
    Dave

The norths just pissy cos they can't get the moves right to "gangnam style whoop whoop sexy lady............Jake.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote by sunsetIE View Post
    but his "invincible army" is far from that, and their rockets can barely maintain stable flight!
    Lets not forget Sunset..that the North Koreans maintained themselves as an isolationist state and have no real power except what farting noises Kim makes. They are still living in the far past in many ways...as for their rockets probably still use slow burning fuses to set them off. The problem is trying to find a large enough bottle to put the balanced stick, for flight into it. He says hes aiming for Japan..but I am sure its a grudge towards Disney Land.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Having spent many years in the ROK as a signals intelligence analyst during the 70's and 80's, I'd say it's nothing more than posturing. However, I did see some articles that stated Kim Jong Un is not particularly well liked, and has resorted to dipping into his bag of dirty tricks. Lets hope it goes no further than this.

Dusty

General Leopoldo Galtieri syndrome.If popularity wains start a war or confront another sovereign state.
    Strong leadership.......not
    All the best
    Dave

I hope for the sakes of all service men in South Korea (including SKorea soldiers and US soldiers) all is resolved quickly... With out violence! Many valid points but lets not forget that the world thought hitler was bluffing a lot, Nek Minnit, Poland is invaded... Anything is possible I gues I'm saying.

Thanks,
    Caleb

?

At least they cant send my son there if he does decide to get shirty and push his luck, (troops through the minefields etc!), my boy's in a nice safe posting at present.........Afghanistan with the British Army for the next 8months or thereabouts! LOL

Seriously though, I'm with the majority on this one and think that it's BS and posturing, (I hope) and nothing will come of it.

Regards etc
    Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

PS: Im loving the cartoons that are being posted in this thread....keep it up guys.

In the end China holds the key with regards to Kim IMO.
    I hope they get their big political stick out and use it.I feel even China is getting sick of this mans antics.
    Cheers
    Dave

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast