Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Stolen collection

Article about: On the night of 21 July 2008 , criminals broke in at my home and workshop , and almost my complete collection has been STOLEN, weapons, ammo , helmets , bayonets , headgear , etc , the (almo

?

Default Re: Stolen collection

Quote by mistervanels View Post
    wow echt bad gaan dude. nog steeds nix terug gevonden ? tis nu toch 4jaar geleden
    grt
    Reeds 4 jaar nu , nog steeds geen enkele aanwijzing , nog steeds niets terug van de collectie ,....

It's more than 4 years now , not a single clue , nothing has turned up of my collection , ......

No hope to recover anything ,

Really hope the bastards have a life filled with misery and pain , I really hope it with whole my heart !

I feel your pain, I live in Clearwater, Florida, USA. I suffered the same pain when a portion of my collection was stolen while me and my family were out of town. Not many people know about my collection, so it was most likey an inside job. Sad, to think that one of my friends or kid's friends could have done this. The walked out of my house with a 1944 German Mauser (90% complete Russian capture), 1923 and 1938 Mosin Nagants, the 1923 was a Ministry of Defense rifle (bore is perfect, hardly ever shot) 1938 was a sniper rifle, both in pristine condition. A few daggers and some WWII German canteens. At this time, I have since replaced all rifles, but the German Mauser (Russian capture) can never be replaced, it was absolutely breathtaking.... Take detail pictures (as I have done) and keep them filed away. Have a good day!

?

Quote by BIGGUYINFL View Post
    I feel your pain, I live in Clearwater, Florida, USA. I suffered the same pain when a portion of my collection was stolen while me and my family were out of town. Not many people know about my collection, so it was most likey an inside job. Sad, to think that one of my friends or kid's friends could have done this. The walked out of my house with a 1944 German Mauser (90% complete Russian capture), 1923 and 1938 Mosin Nagants, the 1923 was a Ministry of Defense rifle (bore is perfect, hardly ever shot) 1938 was a sniper rifle, both in pristine condition. A few daggers and some WWII German canteens. At this time, I have since replaced all rifles, but the German Mauser (Russian capture) can never be replaced, it was absolutely breathtaking.... Take detail pictures (as I have done) and keep them filed away. Have a good day!
    Sorry for your loss as well , precautions have been taken since , photoregister , alarm system installed , special locks , ....and I'm currently doing my weapons license , if they should come again , a warm welcome will be there part if I have the luck to meet them in my house !

Any luck till now?

?

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    Any luck till now?
    no luck at al , nothing recovered after 6 years

Stolen to order then

?

Quote by Noodledoodle View Post
    Stolen to order then
    I guess , hope they suffer cruel death (anytime , anywhere anyhow) , the scum who did it

Cowards and Roaches are one in the same..that have to feed off of someone elses hard work and income. What goes around comes around...for for that person who done this...something more valuable may be taken from him or her....and not in TR artifacts. Sorry to hear of this misfortune. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

unfortunately after all this time i think these things are long gone,probably spread around the world,such a shame

Hi Philip, I was just passing and wondered if any leads arose.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast