Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Stolen collection

Article about: On the night of 21 July 2008 , criminals broke in at my home and workshop , and almost my complete collection has been STOLEN, weapons, ammo , helmets , bayonets , headgear , etc , the (almo

Default Re: Stolen collection

Disgusting, I hate it when things like this happen. I hope you'll find a lead one day that leads to the scum that did this.

You'll get most of it back. I would imagine the criminals sold some of it, but you;ll get it back.

It is absolutely disgusting that some people can't keep their dirty little hands off peoples belongings.
    It reminds me of another thread here on the forum, where a rather young man from Norway had everything stolen from him, except from a straight E-tool. It too sounded like an "inside" job.

Be careful to whom you speak about your collection.
    Apparently you can't trust anyone these days.

Often police is not doing anything. At least in Denmark they aren't. Collectors are often met with extreme amounts of prejudice by law enforcement and "normal" people alike. It is almost sickening.

?

Sounds very much the same over here , theft has no priority !

?

Quote by 37Webbing View Post
    It is absolutely disgusting that some people can't keep their dirty little hands off peoples belongings.
    It reminds me of another thread here on the forum, where a rather young man from Norway had everything stolen from him, except from a straight E-tool. It too sounded like an "inside" job.

Be careful to whom you speak about your collection.
    Apparently you can't trust anyone these days.

Often police is not doing anything. At least in Denmark they aren't. Collectors are often met with extreme amounts of prejudice by law enforcement and "normal" people alike. It is almost sickening.
    Ja Politiet hjemme i DK har travlt med meget andet end indbrud og så fremdeles.

You are correct my fellow Dane.

wow echt bad gaan dude. nog steeds nix terug gevonden ? tis nu toch 4jaar geleden
    grt

hell in texas i know of 2 gun collections got stolen over here,,most go to mexico to the drug carteles,,,,all ways happen here in texas,,,,

?

Sniperjohn:
    In Texas you can kill the cockroaches if you catch them redhanded?!- I can do that in my home in the RD (every homeowner has automatical licence for 1 handgun and 1 shotgun).

yep i know,,thay would get a 12 gage right up there bum hole,,if i would catch them in the act

I've always had a safe - but, for a brief while I also had a glass display case, I kept some percussion pistols and two SAA's in it, it looked nice in the office. Until one day it, and some electronics were gone - being burgled is the worst feeling in the world and I sympathize completely.
    I sat in my office with my car parked around the block for a few days afterward, hoping they would come back for more, they didn't.

I hope you find some of your collection -

Pit.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast