Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Stolen collection in Portland OR

Article about: Once again, very sorry to hear of the collection being ripped off. I live in Oregon and its very possible the collection or pieces of it will start coming my way. I will also pass the word t

Default Re: Stolen collection in Portland OR

Once again, very sorry to hear of the collection being ripped off. I live in Oregon and its very possible the collection or pieces of it will start coming my way. I will also pass the word to the other dealers and collectors on the West Coast area. I would guess it will be found, but if not, send out some photos and details on the collection. My brother is law enforcement, Ill ask him to keep his eyes open and let me know if something turns up.

FG

He is also family. Which means you can do things to him that the police can't. Crack heads don't run to the police when they have been assaulted, lol. But RH1941 is correct. If your cousin doesn't want to file the report and possibly testify against him in court, than there basically is nothing the police can do. It's his stuff so it's his decision. Do not let your cousin do what a lot of people do and begin feeling sorry for him and just let it slide. He WILL steal from your famiy again. They know famiy members are less likely to go trough with charges because they are family. This D-bag will not change. You can bet on that!

I spoke to my cousin and he did not have any pictures even though he had this stuff for about 40 yrs. I remember seeing it for the first time and it was amazing. He won't press charges either. He basically disowned this dirtbag relative. Apparently this stuff was taken about a year or so ago, I thought it was more recently. Either way I'm hoping someone remembers someone selling a incredible collection, there was a couple of K98's also. I would be willing to buy the collection back for whatever someone paid for it. It's probably long gone by now. There is a chance it went to Seattle also. I wish I had heard about it sooner. Thanks for all your comments.

Burt

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4