Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

stolen items

Article about: Do you have other pictures of the stolen goods? Maybe some more information about where it happened, in which region of France? Any weapons missing?

Do you have other pictures of the stolen goods? Maybe some more information about where it happened, in which region of France? Any weapons missing?

Last year, my flat was visited. Door broken and all was open, but nothing stolen. Uniforms, Lafette 34. In this time, they look for gold. Not collection. Here, surely another collector!

My place was also robbed, and the thief got caught by the police after a month. Turned out to be a guy I had sold some stuff to months earlier. He got 6 weeks in prison, but I never got my stuff back as the thief never told the police who he had sold it to.
    Be carefull selling stuff to buyers you dont know, and letting them in to your house.

+ 1000 !

Well that *****! I may well be in England but if I see anything like these items this I will let you know. Leon.

this is every collectors worst nightmare ,kris can i ask if the whole collection was taken or just specific items

Info is rather chaotic.
    The guy has no forum experience and is still quiet choked.
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

know how he feels,I have been through that scenario.

?

Hopefully he was insured.

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Under the authority given me by the local VFW and the local assorted Cowboy Bars I Declare OPEN SEASON ON THIEVES. A reward of a pitcher of any beer of your choice for the butt kicking of any known thief. The right trigger finger or either ear will be sufficient proof for the award of the reward. May the farce be with you.
    Steve you`re too kind..I would do it for a glass of water!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast