Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

!! STOLEN RK Wellner Tray !!

Article about: Just received the following email tonight on an item I was purchasing on layaway from a collector in Australia. The item was for sale in the classified ads of warrelics.eu. Today at 9:23 PM

RR1
    ?

Default !! STOLEN RK Wellner Tray !!

Just received the following email tonight on an item I was purchasing on layaway from a collector in Australia.
    The item was for sale in the classified ads of warrelics.eu.

Today at 9:23 PM

"I'm affraid ive got some bad new's regarding the RK platter. My home was burgled & quite a few valuable item's were stolen.
    I know who it was as i used to deal with a guy who's done time in jail for various offence's. I broke off with him early last year for that reason but he would have my address from a box he had some of my battlefield relic's in.
    Now ive lost out unless the police can recover anything but i will make sure you don't loose your money. It's no fault of your's this happened so i will have to raise the $360 you have paid & refund to you asap.
    Sorry mate i was holding off to see if the crook would be dumb enough to have it still in his possesion. He know's a lot of collector's so has chosen item's he know's are worth money.
    Sorry for the bad new's:-\
    Tom."

The item was originally sold by germanwarbooty.com:

Description
    X692. Large Serving Tray by WELLNER from The New Reichskanzlei in Berlin. Nice looking Large Serving Tray by WELLNER from The New Reichskanzlei in Berlin. This piece has the proper markings being serial numbered (156556), model numbered (WELLNER 120) as well as having the National Eagle with "RK" monogram with the finish on this example having a good amount of bubbling as the piece appears to have been exposed to intense heat likely during the attack on the site during the final days of the war when massive destruction was caused to the building during the final attack by Soviet Forces with the Reichskanzelei being the site where Hitler committed suicide. This piece measures 25 by 16 1/2 inches.

Large Serving Tray by WELLNER from The New Reichskanzlei in Berlin

The item is easily identifiable from the photos and the serial number: 156556
    I have bought a lot from fellow members of this forum, but this is a first for me. I am really disappointed, especially for the seller.

Please keep an eye out for this stolen item?

Thank you,

Rhys

The link doesn't work...
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    The link doesn't work...
    cheers, Glenn
    Should be this one:

Large Serving Tray by WELLNER from The New Reichskanzlei in Berlin

RR1
    ?

Thanks guys, just fixed the link in my post.

?

I'm uploading the pictures in this post in case the link goes dead at some future point.

y-4441 239.JPGy-4441 237.JPGy-4441 191.JPGy-4441 188.JPGy-4441 185.JPGy-4441 176.JPGy-4441 173.JPGy-4441 172.JPGy-4441 171.JPG

makes you sick,this sort of thing.

I would be asking for a copy of the police report.
    Do you know what city in Australia he is in ?

I am only saying that as I was taken for a ride by the same story and very similar wording of the email.
    Police were called in the end.

RR1
    ?

I am sure the seller won't mind me posting the details.
    The seller is Tom Bennett from Melbourne, Victoria.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/member.php?u=2933
    On eBay his ID is repromania065

RR1
    ?

Melbourne

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast