Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Summer 2013. Where are you heading for vacation?

Article about: Much of my time this summer was spent in the North at work I only manage to get home for a few days every 5- 6 weeks so time has been limited as there is always a honey do list waiting for m

I am in chalkidiki and its beaches with family.don't have laptop to post pics.will when I am back in city

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Have not had a vacation in 7 years. I wish I could get away for a week
    and go -------------anywhere.
    Wow Greg. And your wife accepts this situation? Mine would kill me for sure if i dared to say "oh honey this year i would like to stay at home and have some rest"
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Bill, nice to see pics from your hometown. Post some more when you have time. Were all those people staying at the beach overnight like camping?

Quote by herrzark View Post
    I am in chalkidiki and its beaches with family.don't have laptop to post pics.will when I am back in city
    Waiting for your photos Nicos

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Ralph, whenever you use a kbar for scale with your catch, I get the feeling we are being conned
    HaHa, thanks Andy!
    I actually use it for cleaning and most people know the size of a K-BAR, 12". That's also why I use a tape measure in some of the photos.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I've just returned from a driving trip through Arizona and New Mexico. I visited the Patton Museum, the Grand Canyon, Prescott, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, and Taos. Los Alamos has some great displays and artifacts from the Manhattan Project and atomic weapons development. Lots of great scenery and western history in the region.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Eifelpark Gondorf Rheinland Pfalz Germany...

?

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Bill, nice to see pics from your hometown. Post some more when you have time. Were all those people staying at the beach overnight like camping?
    Sure Chris, I can post a few more.

That beach was in the town where I grew up on Cape Cod, so we still buy the annual 4-wheel drive pass for the local beach access. At night only 1/4 of those people are there, so its very nice and peaceful. Have a fire, go night fishing, have some beverages, and fall asleep to the sounds of the waves = "My heaven".

Here are a few more, a pic of me and my fiance....and a pic of the ugly Sea Bass (aka Black bass) I caught that my friend is holding. And the bridge you see is what joins the island to land! Oh, and a real Cape Cod Monstah Lobstah! The claw is as big as my brother in-laws head!

I'm staying home to work on the dissertation for my Masters Degree

(While my wife has 6 weeks travelling through Vietnam!)

Here is my holliday pic!
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast