Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Summer plans?

Article about: Oh, forgot to add a few: Fishing(In the sea), firing a Mauser K98(MAYBE an M1 Carbine if I get lucky) and looking through our boathouse looking for WW2 stuff. Good luck with the behemoths St

Default Summer plans?

I am sitting here wondering what to do with my summer, for me it will probably be moving(Collection and all) and going on a few detector trips(I'll post on the forums, don't you worry)

So what have kind of summer plans do you gentlemen/ladies have?
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Default Re: Summer plans?

Airshows, Gallipoli and Troy are in store for me ! I cant wait

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I'm going to exersice a few hours a day, going to a few friends of mine in our unit etc..

I'm going to try for as many of these behemoths that I can:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Regards,

Steve.

I'll be "in the wind" as much as possible and also will be entering in
    a few car shows this year.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Shooting as much as I can, shooting zombies next weekend lol Tramping in the woods, maybe a little fishing.

Summer? We have not had one yet The weather here in the UK has been lousy so far. It is raining as I write.

I plan on working on my Jeep and canoe, and doing living history events (one a month).

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Rain is nice Adrian!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Summer? We have not had one yet The weather here in the UK has been lousy so far. It is raining as I write.

I plan on working on my Jeep and canoe, and doing living history events (one a month).

Cheers, Ade.
    Ade- it wouldn't happen to be at the War and Peace Show, would it?

I'm hoping the weather improves soon, I'd like to get out over the summer! I also have a fair amount of art to do, both personal projects and for college, so that will keep me busy when the weather's crap.

Mat

Hi Mat, yes, we are doing Beltring for a few days. July will be a busy month, with three shows for us.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast