MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Summer plans?

Article about: Oh, forgot to add a few: Fishing(In the sea), firing a Mauser K98(MAYBE an M1 Carbine if I get lucky) and looking through our boathouse looking for WW2 stuff. Good luck with the behemoths St

Default Re: Summer plans?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Ahh I have to wait a few months it's cold down here!!! but Wifey ,The dog (Minchy) and I are heading out to Venus Bay SA early Jan to a bungalow with a step to the beach, something different.I love South Australia
    Venus Bay - South Australia - The Place to Stay
    Looks like a nice place to relax, Rene. Do you fish.........?
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Looks like a nice place to relax, Rene. Do you fish.........?
    Ahh no Steve I don't really eat fish!! but I did grow up with a 12 foot boat catching Flathead and the rare Snapper here in Pt Phillip bay
    Now I'm going to get stomped on for not being a fish eater
    Last edited by reneblacky; 08-13-2012 at 06:40 AM. Reason: added text

Lol. No worries, Rene - all the fish I catch are released back into the water.

It's more about sport and recreation, although I like my 'Fish and Chips'
    - Halibut, shipped inland from the east coast of Canada.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Nice catch Steve and I will add very tasty filleted and deep fried with a side of home made fries with a light trace of balsamic vinegar
    Cracking sunset shots looks to be a fine place to stay Rene do you rent a small cabin/cottage while you are there.

Regards Mark K

Just sitting in a canoe or row boat and gliding along is relaxation for me. Nice catch Steve!, Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Nothing like fishing whilst enjoying the peace and quiet, the sundown and the presence of seagulls lurking around your boat(As long as they don't make any noise).

Here are some pictures I took yesterday whilst out on a little fishing trip, got about 2 dozen mackerel, but they were all so small, I got one large one which weighed about 500 grams(About 1 pound), and I was happy with that, can't wait to enjoy it in the sun, yum yum

CIMG4011.jpg

CIMG4012.jpg

CIMG4015.jpg

CIMG4020.jpg

CIMG4021.jpg

CIMG4022.jpg

CIMG4023.jpg
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

summer plans in progress...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Nice catch Steve and I will add very tasty filleted and deep fried with a side of home made fries with a light trace of balsamic vinegar
    Cracking sunset shots looks to be a fine place to stay Rene do you rent a small cabin/cottage while you are there.

Regards Mark K
    Cheers Mark K yeah we are renting a bungalow

[QUOTE=Collectorww2;648847]Nothing like fishing whilst enjoying the peace and quiet, the sundown and the presence of seagulls lurking around your boat(As long as they don't make any noise).

Here are some pictures I took yesterday whilst out on a little fishing trip, got about 2 dozen mackerel, but they were all so small, I got one large one which weighed about 500 grams(About 1 pound), and I was happy with that, can't wait to enjoy it in the sun, yum yum ...

Great boat - Nice fish - Beautiful photos.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Good bait those oily little macks.
    Well done all with your fish and photos.
    Off to chase some trout over the next couple of week-ends (season opened 2 weekends ago and I am getting ichy)
    Cheers all
    Dave

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast