Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Suspect email

Article about: Hi folks,i had a suspect email today from someone i've never heard of or dealt with before. Werner Baisch info@inkanto.de Not opened it,straight to the junk bin. Anyone else had one? I'm alw

Default Suspect email

Hi folks,i had a suspect email today from someone i've never heard of or dealt with before.
    Werner Baisch
    info@inkanto.de
    Not opened it,straight to the junk bin. Anyone else had one? I'm always dubious when i'm contacted by someone,i haven't asked to email me. Stewy S

Default Re: Suspect email

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Hi folks,i had a suspect email today from someone i've never heard of or dealt with before.
    Werner Baisch
    info@inkanto.de
    Not opened it,straight to the junk bin. Anyone else had one? I'm always dubious when i'm contacted by someone,i haven't asked to email me. Stewy S
    I think a message can be opened with no risk, it is just any links given in certain messages I would not open.
    I keep on getting "deamon-failure's" for messages I would have send but did not reach the person in question....the funny thing is I did'nt send any message they are reffering to???
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

It's all crap Kris. I wasn't addressed to by name. So for me it's dodgy. As is what's being offered. I'll forward you the email mate. Stewy S

?

You can also check the sever info with most emails, this applies with any suspect message, I get a lot of bogus Paypal and Ebay stuff, and if it looks a bit iffy I always check the return address and also the origin of the email.

Nige.
    "Now, I've designed this like a collapsing bag ! "

?

I'am using Kaspersky security, and it's read the mails to the malicyous content and viruses before I read the mails. So, after that I'am easy to open each of @-mails. Costs approx 50 USD year
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    It's all crap Kris. I wasn't addressed to by name. So for me it's dodgy. As is what's being offered. I'll forward you the email mate. Stewy S
    No thanks

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by Nige H View Post
    You can also check the sever info with most emails, this applies with any suspect message, I get a lot of bogus Paypal and Ebay stuff, and if it looks a bit iffy I always check the return address and also the origin of the email.

Nige.
    Yes , for paypal and eBay they are pretty active those frauduleus mails ; in order to get your acces code. I have an ordianry hotmail adress for my eBay activity's , and that service works quiet well , they are able to select those mails, who often look like real paypal or ebay messages.

cheers
    |<ris

It's only suspect coz the stuff's sh1t. I wonder if it's a Nowack alias or something. Stewy S

From what i can gather,these emails are doing the rounds. So BE WARNED! I'm not the only one who thinks it could be Nowak. Either way folks,don't entertain it. Stewy S

Quote by Dimas View Post
    I'am using Kaspersky security, and it's read the mails to the malicyous content and viruses before I read the mails. So, after that I'am easy to open each of @-mails. Costs approx 50 USD year
    I'm using the same, it's very good, I havent had an email from a Princess in Dubai offering me serious amounts of money inages

Thanks

Danny