Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SV militaria...

Article about: Hi as a few of you know I am new to collecting ww2 german memorobilia. I was wondering if SVMilitaria is a safe place to buy original ww2 items. I was looking specifically at a Luftwaffe Col

?

Default SV militaria...

Hi as a few of you know I am new to collecting ww2 german memorobilia. I was wondering if SVMilitaria is a safe place to buy original ww2 items. I was looking specifically at a Luftwaffe Colonel flight tunic. (Check out the site for pics.) Its priced at 685. Is that a good price?

I hear they are reliable, but good luck getting a reply to an email! I never have. Best give them a call

?

Im only thirteen so I hope they take me seriously xD

I'm sure they will They have some really nice stuff there, but post some pics on here before you buy just to be sure.

There wares appear to be pretty good. Never seen any blatant fakes on there and the pricing is good. I have heard that people have trouble contacting them through email so I guess phoning is the way to go.

I have bought one item from Karl a little slow but arrived and is what he represented on his web site I was well pleased try calling him he told me was best but he is in and out a lot. timothy

Quote by WillC View Post
    Hi as a few of you know I am new to collecting ww2 german memorobilia. I was wondering if SVMilitaria is a safe place to buy original ww2 items. I was looking specifically at a Luftwaffe Colonel flight tunic. (Check out the site for pics.) Its priced at 685. Is that a good price?
    it's not safe to buy German militaria period if you don't know what you are buying. Best run things by the forum before you purchase and if you need assistance from the guys here at least make it easy for us and post the photos in the appropriate forum.

I have dealt with them in the past. I've never had any problems with them, but yes it's hard to get them to reply for some reason.

?

This dealer has been discussed before. Basically the consensus is that he sells good stuff on the whole at reasonable prices but he can be incredibly slow at replying to emails.
    He runs the site as a hobby, not a business so is not there 24/7 to answer queries. If you're in the U.S. I suggest calling him directly.
    If you're a new collector I would suggest posting pics of your intended purchase for the more experienced collectors to advise upon.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

As said above it is very hard to contact him even by phone. His post is pretty slow but he does have some good prices.
    Morris

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast