MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Syrian rebels' home-made 'tank'

Article about: Just look at this. When I saw the pic I thought 'what a deathtrap', but actually it seems a fairly legit bit of kit. Obviously it's not going to remotely stand up to any anti tank weapon or

That "tank" looks like something from Dads Army!...

I give them an A for effort. As for execution, well, that will probably come later by someone else's doing.

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Mad Max 5!
    To quote the Lord Humungus:

Just walk away.

?

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    Was that a BMW engine I heard.
    What a big target.
    chris
    Not if you are thinking BMW straight six cylinder engine. It's a diesel. However my old Land Rover Freelander had a BMW TD4 engine but impossible to distinguish from other oil burner engines. Btw i have an old BMW E30 touring as well. One of the best engines ever made and you will always recognize the sound of that engine

Cheers

Quote by Thaddeus View Post
    That is interesting..... BUUUUUUTTT... Check this out. Today as I was scrolling through YAHOO! news I came across this picture.....Anyone recognize the weapon?!?!?!

Attachment 580998

.... I posted on another forum to see if anyone else knew about is and one of the members posted this website to look at.... Free Syrian Army captures 5000 STG44s | Armory Blog ALL VERY FASCINATING TO ME! Makes me drool

That is a pretty fascinating set up this guy seems to be operating. Looks like a full remote control stg44!!!

Is that a Color scheme from "Bruce Culvers" panzer colors...or from a mid eastern paint book ..called .."Dumpster Colors".

I do like the 1 head lamp on the front
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

What is it with Arabs and garden furniture indoors?

The furniture is easily stackable...when needing to park that tank indoors! rust hulking metal shop projects need some kind of protection from the elements....
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

michelangelo would be proud.

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    What is it with Arabs and garden furniture indoors?

oencrxey4o.jpg
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast