Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

T34 on gta v

Article about: Hi, been playing GTA V and i thought you guys might like this. Found it while playing. Cheers Nuno

That T-34. You just know the locals have been using it for a toilet don't you?

Lars,

30 y.o. Port that's brown is most likely what's known as 'Tawny' Port as it's aged in oak barrels rather than tanks and then bottled. For one like you describe, you wouldn't get much change from at least £70 here in the U.K. The flavour is often described as 'nutty'. I love it!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    That T-34. You just know the locals have been using it for a toilet don't you?

Lars,

30 y.o. Port that's brown is most likely what's known as 'Tawny' Port as it's aged in oak barrels rather than tanks and then bottled. For one like you describe, you wouldn't get much change from at least £70 here in the U.K. The flavour is often described as 'nutty'. I love it!
    I never been much of wine guy Ned, so it's most likely just me not liking it You could actually taste oak in it but it had a very strange "after taste". Nice to know he was not pulling my leg.

Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2