Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Thanks for a great year!

Article about: Well, it has been a year since I joined and I'm really glad I did (a bit longer actually, I meant to post this on the 6th ). I've learned a lot, hopefully shared some useful stuff, and made

Default Thanks for a great year!

Well, it has been a year since I joined and I'm really glad I did (a bit longer actually, I meant to post this on the 6th ). I've learned a lot, hopefully shared some useful stuff, and made some good friends along the way. Todd, Lars, Doug, Dan, Martin, Joe, Nick, Carl, Ralph, Adrian (x2), everyone involved with the 1k helmet tour, and many others. If I named you all I would get no work done today

Without checking, I think this is the most recent forum I joined. I am slaughtering my post count on the others with my count here, because I think, this forum feels more like home . Here's to another year, and many more after

Cheers WRF!

krad.JPG
    I just realised I look rather manic in this pic, it's something about the eyes.....

Default Re: Thanks for a great year!

Heres to many more years!!

Dont forget to pop in to the Hilton some time

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Are you in town now then mate?

I meant to mention when we were talking last, there is a bloke in the market on Abingdon St that sells TR medals etc, I've seen a few EK's. Which maker, or even genuine I've no idea. I always like to try to scope out militaria hunting grounds in a new town though, thought you might be interested

Hey Krad, can't believe you joined a month after me - I've only just cleared 100 posts! Hopefully will catch you up a bit in 2013, cheers, Chris.

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Are you in town now then mate?

I meant to mention when we were talking last, there is a bloke in the market on Abingdon St that sells TR medals etc, I've seen a few EK's. Which maker, or even genuine I've no idea. I always like to try to scope out militaria hunting grounds in a new town though, thought you might be interested
    Sounds good! Yes I started a couple of weeks ago.

We must arrange a sortie some time

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Yes we sure will, I'll swing into the bar there for a diet lemonade or something (stronger) .

Cool tunic, is that Welch Guards?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    Cool tunic, is that Welch Guards?
    Cheers Jerry. It is indeed, a modern issue one that I wore to music festivals etc a few years ago. I was used as a beacon for rallying around if we all got separated in a crowd of 20,000 I sold it not long ago sadly as it had sat in my wardrobe for a while.

Congrats Andy!
    Well, you sure beat the h..ll out of me for post count! I also feel more comfortable here than other forums.
    Here's to another great year,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

All the best!.....