Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thanksgiving here in the US...Thankful!

Article about: Forum Members, As we celebrate the Thanksgiving Holiday in the US this week I wanted to reach out. I am thankful for the great people on this Forum. Thank you for being dedicated to this won

?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Yes....Let it snow! It is nice for the first month of November - December. Come March or April and I am ready to take my arm off with a DRK Hewer Well...not quite.

Here was my backyard in MN this a.m. Anybody in a warm climate want a snow ball I got them! Later guys!
    Hope you have a great day , looks beautiful !!

MAP
    ?

Happy Thanksgiving...and don't forget....it's about giving thanks for what we have. Not football, shopping etc... (sorry everyone)

Unfortunately for me, this is the 15th year in a row I have missed time with my family in the US but at least I'm thankful for being able to visit and spend time with my wife's family in Hong Kong.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them
    I like that
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Happy trails and safe travels to one and all - Happy Thanksgiving!

10655328_841553129242835_3800154414713221317_o.jpg
    Regards,
    John

MAP
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    I like that
    The funny thing is that she knows I'm low balling the costs anyway when I bring items home, so I'm only fooling myself.

The thankful part (in keeping with the theme of this thread) is that she fully supports my hobby and even gives me cash for my birthday and Christmas instead of gifts so I can purchase more items. While she has little interest in my hobby, she fully appreciates the history and reason for my passion and how I use it as a teaching tool for my boys...

Michael

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I am most gratefully Thankful to God for putting so many great people in my life..and the trials and tribulations also that I endured to which helped me to grow in Wisdom and understanding. A great many New family members are here on this forum..brothers and sisters alike, Happy Thanksgiving from Philadelphia

I am equally Thankful after that fateful day at the 1994 Max show..I turned my back on a Chained SS dagger..to which providence has returned to me full circle this past summer..and last payment was made this month on this upcoming Initial production Type III beauty. A long time I have been praying for another to come my way..and it has happened..which I am thankful. More photos to come soon..in the SS dagger forum. I am thankful for this trust that was given to me as all this stuff we collect really doesnt belong to us..but is given to us to carry on to the next sentinel of history.

Holiday Regards Larry
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    I am most gratefully Thankful to God for putting so many great people in my life..and the trials and tribulations also that I endured to which helped me to grow in Wisdom and understanding. A great many New family members are here on this forum..brothers and sisters alike, Happy Thanksgiving from Philadelphia

I am equally Thankful after that fateful day at the 1994 Max show..I turned my back on a Chained SS dagger..to which providence has returned to me full circle this past summer..and last payment was made this month on this upcoming Initial production Type III beauty. A long time I have been praying for another to come my way..and it has happened..which I am thankful. More photos to come soon..in the SS dagger forum. I am thankful for this trust that was given to me as all this stuff we collect really doesnt belong to us..but is given to us to carry on to the next sentinel of history.

Holiday Regards Larry
    And that's what it's ALL about. Well said Larry.

Michael

?

You Yanks have it all wrong. Thanksgiving was last month!!!

But have a good holiday nonetheless.

Quote by DougB View Post
    You Yanks have it all wrong. Thanksgiving was last month!!!
    So what are you waiting for ?/...cmon down..and join us and eat again

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Pie, Turkey, Food Coma, Overload....kind of like drinking too much. MSG and to much food may slur posts.
    Mmm Rossi, my type of holiday, plenty of food and Jack Daniels
    Ben

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast