Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Are there any teenage collectors on war relics forum ? If so what do you collect ?

Article about: I have been collecting since I was a pre-teen

Default re: Are there any teenage collectors on war relics forum ? If so what do you collect ?

i been collecting for a year and mainly brought guns helmets and flecktarn uniform peices but also rare ammo

?

Default re: Are there any teenage collectors on war relics forum ? If so what do you collect ?

I'm 16, started about a year ago collecting soviet uniforms.
    Soviet bloc items are mostly my focus now, with a few various pieces I got at decent prices along the way.

~Damian

Cool re: Are there any teenage collectors on war relics forum ? If so what do you collect ?

Sorry for the below pictures, they are out of order. It is supposed to go: cover, inside page, soldbuchs translation, awards page, units, death, extras

The folders that you guys asked about are for the soldbuchs.

I have one folder for each soldbuch. Inside the folder there is a section for the translation of the soldbuch. In that section, I went through each page and translated it, added information about the page, and pictures. Next, section about the awards the man received. And last, a section for the units he served with. In one soldbuch there is a section dedicated to his death along with pictures of his grave.

And yes, I typed everything you see below.

Here is an example of my favorite soldbuch/folder below.

Thanks for the interest,
    Swayne

IMG_20110323_154434.jpgIMG_20110323_154307.jpgIMG_20110323_154400.jpgIMG_20110323_154147.jpgIMG_20110323_154237.jpgIMG_20110323_154157.jpgIMG_20110323_154419.jpgIMG_20110323_154134.jpgIMG_20110323_154342.jpg

very good idea for the folder who else do you have
    tom

Quote by Lt. Martin View Post
    Sorry for the below pictures, they are out of order. It is supposed to go: cover, inside page, soldbuchs translation, awards page, units, death, extras

The folders that you guys asked about are for the soldbuchs.

I have one folder for each soldbuch. Inside the folder there is a section for the translation of the soldbuch. In that section, I went through each page and translated it, added information about the page, and pictures. Next, section about the awards the man received. And last, a section for the units he served with. In one soldbuch there is a section dedicated to his death along with pictures of his grave.

And yes, I typed everything you see below.

Here is an example of my favorite soldbuch/folder below.

Thanks for the interest,
    Swayne

IMG_20110323_154434.jpgIMG_20110323_154307.jpgIMG_20110323_154400.jpgIMG_20110323_154147.jpgIMG_20110323_154237.jpgIMG_20110323_154157.jpgIMG_20110323_154419.jpgIMG_20110323_154134.jpgIMG_20110323_154342.jpg
    Now that is the way to honor a soldier, how did you gather all the information?
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

Hey evryone im 12 and i started my collection with a ww2 czechoslovakian army helmet and now im trying to get a silver and gold mothers cross.

I gathered the information about the units using Lexikon der Wehrmacht

I also have had help from the forum members at wehrmacht awards forum.

I have learned about what the entries in soldbuchs mean, as well as abbreviations, so that I can understand what is being represented.

As for the awards, I find the requirements for the awards using wehrmacht awards.

Thanks for the interest, BTW, I have 6 more soldbuchs/binder like this one.
    Swayne Martin

Im little older then all you guys. All that I have read. Been collecting for about 4 1/2 years I collect German Infantry and American Infantry militaria. Very cool how you did soldbuchs Lt. Martin, need to do that with mine when i get the chance to.

Once i Get basic of all Infantry stuff I plan on focusing on Bayonets, Helmets, Soldbuchs (love these buchs), also EK2's, and guns. (long way to go)

Nice to see younger collectors on the forum then me.

Ill post my collection in near future

Sounds like some cool collections out there.

I can't wait to see the pictures of your soldbuchs Franz.

What type of soldbuchs are they? Do they have any wound entries or awards? I'm curious to see what you have.

Thanks,
    Swayne Martin

I have one right now no award entries. Have couple coming in, but got to wait for those to come.
    All Heer. All i collect is Army. don't have any Wehrpass sadly.... waiting for the right one.

Martin what Army soldbuchs do you have? like what units?

if your looking for any particular soldbuch Unit or Award or thing let me know and i will keep eye out for it.

I bet there more of us young guys out there... don't be afraid to speak up. keep thread going.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast