Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Are there any teenage collectors on war relics forum ? If so what do you collect ?

Article about: I have been collecting since I was a pre-teen

Default re: Are there any teenage collectors on war relics forum ? If so what do you collect ?

Great to see the thread still going.
    Berthier great te hear from another teen collector, you got to start some where.
    Sorry I dont know how to trace rifles to a soldier.

Default re: Are there any teenage collectors on war relics forum ? If so what do you collect ?

I started collecting when I was 16.

?

I also am glad to see the thread do do well ! I think it's great that there are teens that are interested I'n history they are certenly a rare breed ! Inthink I'm classed as a yong adult I'm 18 lol I feel very old now ! Time goes soooooooo fast ...

Im 14 and i started collecting when I was around 9. I dont really have too much stuff, I mean its not that cheap :P I do however have a german ww1 ersatz, a british mk4 helmet, some other hats, a gas mask, a wild tiger corps p1907 bayonet and a wild tiger corps no1mk3 lee enfield. I also have some (deac) ordnance. When i turn 18 ill get my own gun license (im using a family members) and i am looking to collect weapons. It is so hard to get fire arms here in canada
    I dont know any other teens who collect so its nice to share a forum with you guys :P

P.S. Lt. Martin, I salute you for going through so much effort to honor those war dead, bravo to you. And btw, i really envy your collection :P

if you enjoy militaria collecting & history now when your a teen your going to become a life long collector , because you already have a natural interest.

most people Ive met in the hobby had an interest in militaria since childhood

I'm 16 and have been collecting since around 2007. I mainly collect rifles, ammo, bayonets, helmets and other weapon related things.

?

i think its great there are some teen collectors out there to keep this hobby going !

I am 19, I have always been interested in collecting wwi and wwii items but I have never had the money. The thing that I want most right now is an original WWII US helmet and I have a couple of items from WWI that were my great-grandpa's.

?

I know what you mean as far as the price of guns goes you cloud start with a mosin nagnet many pepol collect russian small arms as they are cheap and plentiful !

@ the fight what items do you have ? I used to collect helmets but I went guns you can't collect everything lol !

Hey banksy, I have got a few things of my great grandas who served in WWI as an Electrician on the USS Narragansett. I have got a couple of his log books that he wrote on and his locker key. I also have the name plaque that was on the Narragansett that he took off when they thought the ship was sinking. I also have a Post WWII shovel/pick with a WWII cover that I found in my grandpas garage. I will put up some pictures on the "show your collection thread", but I don't have a whole lot to show right now.

Fight

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast