Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Are there any teenage collectors on war relics forum ? If so what do you collect ?

Article about: I have been collecting since I was a pre-teen

Default Re: Are there any teenage collectors on war relics forum ? If so what do you collect ?

I've started collecting ever since I was about 5 or 6. Its cool to see other teens with the same interests, Does any one of you live in Washington?

Default Re: Are there any teenage collectors on war relics forum ? If so what do you collect ?

Ill say it again. it nice to see other teen collectors. I will hopefully show you guys my collection in a month or two.(Geting a 2nd display area.)

@ Cody i dont live in washington but i live bit south of you.

?

Quote by Cody Countryman View Post
    I've started collecting ever since I was about 5 or 6. Its cool to see other teens with the same interests, Does any one of you live in Washington?
    when I was younger we lived in seattle. But we now live in Ireland.

Nice, ha Seattle can be an interesting place. Why the big move?

Im coming down to Seattle on Saturday from Vancouver BC. My brother (10) wants to go to some lego fest or something :|
    Im hoping to see some garage sales or surplus stores that we can stop by!

?

Quote by Cody Countryman View Post
    Nice, ha Seattle can be an interesting place. Why the big move?

all my family is in Ireland, its nice to be close to your family.

cheers,
    -Patrick

I am 16 years old and I collect modern stuff mainly. I still have an interest in acquiring some US equipment from WW2 such as complete battle equipment. But my passion is the Finnish Defence Forces and the german Bundeswehr.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7