Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thieving scum

Article about: Jeezes Christ!!!

Default Re: Thieving scum

Regarding Kelly, don't know the case or his story and not really interested in it. All criminals should suffer for their wrongs! I specifically believe the death penalty is a fabulous deterrant and praise Texarkana for their belief in it. Been there once briefly, not much there, lol, but a nice place nonetheless. Wait...there's great BBQ!! Maybe I'm a bit brutal but public hangings might go far as a deterrant around here. We have set the annual murder record again! It's obvious the current laws are useless.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Victims are further victimized, and criminals let free.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Steve: What have you done? Where is the skull? Surely this doesn't represent some personality or character change from snappy and witty to something more politically correct. Or has someone hijacked you and the "new" Walkwolf isn't really Steve? And is it coincidental or sinister that it happened on this thread? I need reassurance. Dwight

Speaking of strange things, I noticed this timeline while I was trying to track down information on the dismissal of the charges.
    1. The son, Eric Randleman died in January 2011 and the theft occurred "later in the year" (2011)
    2. But the theft wasn't reported by the paper until until 3 April 2012, so the question is; what was going on with regard with the investigation between the discovery of the theft in 2011 and the report of the crime in April 2012?
    3. The self-surrender arrest was made on 5 April 2012, two days after the first public report of the crime in the Texarkana Gazzette.
    4. The charges were dropped four months later, sometime in August 2012 but not reported in the paper until about a month later on 20 September 2012. So the question here is; what transpired during the four months following the arrest? This is obviously more than just a DA's decision to drop a weak case. Appaently he felt in April that he had enough of a case to prosecute. So what caused him to change his mind? Or did the defense file a dismissal motion? And why did it take about a month for the press to pick-up on the story's conclusion?
    So this case had been around for about a year with only spotty reporting and little divulged information. The Associated Press (AP) carried the first two reports but not the dismissal report, which is probably the AP editorial board's decision based on the lack of "newsworthyness."

I'll try contacting the Texarkana Gazette directly and see if I can buy just the dismissal article instead of subscribing to the rag for a year. Dwight

Stealing is a crime!.... and there is no other color for it.....! I hope this thread will not morph into justifying this individuals right to break and enter and then steal.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

No justification for B&E at all or at anytime. It appears that the 'perp'
    has gotten away with it, but as said, we must not be hearing all of
    the story. The whole thing sounds fishy though.

Dwight, just trying to freshen up a bit and get away from the
    'skull thing' for a while - Too bad the Imperial Eagle crest
    has already been taken, Lol.........!
    Last edited by Walkwolf; 11-21-2012 at 02:52 AM.
    Regards,

Steve.

Steve is "tutin"his own horn with the new look. lol just a play on words.

Correct, no bleeding heart liberal feeling sorry for the criminal, Larry. Merely a mention that it's "possible" he was innocent, as nobody knows the true story.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Victims are further victimized, and criminals let free.........
    Nothin' a well swung Louisville Slugger wouldn't cure......... applied liberally in a very discreet witness free environment.

I noticed the Tut death mask myself and was wondering if it was on tour again.

My Bad gents and misunderstanding...but I was waiting for the bleeding hearts to come out!! I will lay back and see how the thread progresses. Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by relicz View Post
    Nothin' a well swung Louisville Slugger wouldn't cure......... applied liberally in a very discreet witness free environment.

I noticed the Tut death mask myself and was wondering if it was on tour again.
    Vigilante justice - that would be against the law..........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3