Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Time Machine invented...

Article about: Oh, where to start... The list of eras, places and people to see would be phone-book thick! However, if I could pick just one destination, I guess my answer would be the same one that my nin

Default Re: Time Machine invented...

Oh, where to start... The list of eras, places and people to see would be phone-book thick!

However, if I could pick just one destination, I guess my answer would be the same one that my nine-year old self would give: Somewhere with Dinosaurs. Imagine how incredible a sight it would be to witness a Brontosaurus herd roaming the land.

But I'm not picky. Just suprise me and take me anywhere.

As long as it doesn't have Morlocks.

Take me to 11.38pm on 15th April 1912, RMS Titanic. I would warn the Captain about the iceberg and avoid that most horrendous of disasters

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by HPL2008 View Post

I'm not picky. Just suprise me and take me anywhere.

As long as it doesn't have Morlocks.

ann_widdecombe.jpg

She resembles that remark........
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    She resembles that remark........
    ...and, coincidentally, is already associated with a rogue Time Lord: Doctor Who - Vote Saxon - YouTube

I'd go back and find out if this Jesus character was the real deal. If he never existed, than I'd come back to 2000 and become a man whore.

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Take me to 11.38pm on 15th April 1912, RMS Titanic. I would warn the Captain about the iceberg and avoid that most horrendous of disasters

Nick
    Sorry Nick, I hope that you can swim because that would be a day too late to avoid the disaster. Titanic struck the berg at 11.40pm on the night of the 14th, the ship could not have avoided the collision in the 2 minute time span between Fred Fleet's warning and Watch Officer Moody's reaction to it. Captain Smith was at the time in his cabin asleep.

Pedantic, but unfortunately true. But maybe you could have helped a little....Do you play the violin?
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I would go back and tell my great grandpar not to leave my grandpar and his his brother after the great war. I think grandpars life would have been more fulfilled if he would have stayed. And I would no who he was too

Quote by big ned View Post
    Sorry Nick, I hope that you can swim because that would be a day too late to avoid the disaster. Titanic struck the berg at 11.40pm on the night of the 14th, the ship could not have avoided the collision in the 2 minute time span between Fred Fleet's warning and Watch Officer Moody's reaction to it. Captain Smith was at the time in his cabin asleep.

Pedantic, but unfortunately true. But maybe you could have helped a little....Do you play the violin?
    What would we do without you Ned!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Doggy paddle....???

Just take me to any American or British ladies clothing store anywhere between 1930 and 1950 and I will be very pleased indeed!

Oh, and while we are at it, take me to a Chevrolet dealer so I can get my 1957 "Heaven" Chevy Bel Air in mint green and white....... <3
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast