Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Time Machine invented...

Article about: Oh, where to start... The list of eras, places and people to see would be phone-book thick! However, if I could pick just one destination, I guess my answer would be the same one that my nin

Default Re: Time Machine invented...

Quote by Salzburg View Post
    Can I travel forward in time and buy next week's newspaper with the results of this weekend's sporting fixtures in, so I can have a bet?

If I have to go back in time, then it would have to be alongside my Grandad when he landed in Normandy in 1944.
    I would like to join you too in your trip pastwards!

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Oh, where to start... The list of eras, places and people to see would be phone-book thick!

However, if I could pick just one destination, I guess my answer would be the same one that my nine-year old self would give: Somewhere with Dinosaurs. Imagine how incredible a sight it would be to witness a Brontosaurus herd roaming the land.

But I'm not picky. Just suprise me and take me anywhere.

As long as it doesn't have Morlocks.
    Finaly a dino lover! And i thought T Rex would never get a pick...

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    may 8th 1945 berlin with a big sack.
    Good one!

Here is my choice... I would like to go back on that morning on May 20th 1941 and fight with my grandad against the FJ at the opperation Mercury! I would like to see how tough they were and if i managed to survive i would gather a truck full of FJ equipment...

Quote by big ned View Post
    Sorry Nick, I hope that you can swim because that would be a day too late to avoid the disaster. Titanic struck the berg at 11.40pm on the night of the 14th, the ship could not have avoided the collision in the 2 minute time span between Fred Fleet's warning and Watch Officer Moody's reaction to it. Captain Smith was at the time in his cabin asleep.

Pedantic, but unfortunately true. But maybe you could have helped a little....Do you play the violin?
    Big Ned is what Wikipedia steals information from

- - Updated - -

Quote by Little Mermaid View Post
    Just take me to any American or British ladies clothing store anywhere between 1930 and 1950 and I will be very pleased indeed!

Oh, and while we are at it, take me to a Chevrolet dealer so I can get my 1957 "Heaven" Chevy Bel Air in mint green and white....... <3
    My favorite car and paint job as well

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4