Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Top-secret Nazi ‘A-to-Z of Britain’ gives detailed insight of Hitlers plans of invading and settling down in Britain

Article about: Seems this was just posted on the website today; Top-secret Nazi ‘A-to-Z of Britain’ gives detailed insight of Hitlers plans of invading and settling down in Britain A top secret document re

?

Default Top-secret Nazi ‘A-to-Z of Britain’ gives detailed insight of Hitlers plans of invading and settling down in Britain

Seems this was just posted on the website today;
    Top-secret Nazi ‘A-to-Z of Britain’ gives detailed insight of Hitlers plans of invading and settling down in Britain
    A top secret document reveals the Nazi plans for invading Britain

The hubris was on a grand scale;
    "................the book also reveals the plans of the Nazis to settle in the country. They have identified several British castles that would have served comfortably well as homes for high-ranking Nazis.
    The book also shows that the Nazi ministers have targeted Eton College as the school where they would have sent their children to."

Ive heard of the plans (as Im sure many of you have), but Ive not seen the plan pictured below before.

The wartime plans will be auctioned at Ludlow Racecourse today.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I once read that operation Sea lion was a bluff to get Britain to either surrender or sign a peace treaty, i know lots of historians have doubted the capability of Germany to launch a sea borne invasion.
    If true it must have been one of the biggest bluffs in history. Very interesting link!...

?

Yeah, I agree; Ive likewise read something to that effect. All the posturing and the batches of barges assembled in France was for show....or maybe turned into a show of force or a visible (empty) threat at some point in time when other events made the invasion (Op Seelöwe) less likely.
    Maybe at some point, the Germans really ment to invade (and made serious plans for just such a contingency), but was overtaken by events ........not least failing to gain air supremacy and the juggernaut, that was Op Barbarossa.

In The past, I had the opprtunity to buy such complete files with pictures...maps and so on, maps of the south of Great Britain. This is a part, because there is one boklet by part of the country!

Regimentals is selling some invasion maps for the UK, they've had them for sale for a long while though and I've no idea how authentic they are.

?

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    In The past, I had the opprtunity to buy such complete files with pictures...maps and so on, maps of the south of Great Britain. This is a part, because there is one boklet by part of the country!
    For some reason, I find the subject fascinating and would very much like to own the plans in question or others like it.....or at least have a chance to peruse them.
    As is mentioned in the link, it must be chilling for those living in the areas in question, to see the German pics and plans for their area.

Quote by Scout View Post
    For some reason, I find the subject fascinating and would very much like to own the plans in question or others like it.....or at least have a chance to peruse them.
    As is mentioned in the link, it must be chilling for those living in the areas in question, to see the German pics and plans for their area.
    Regimentals

?

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Thanks for link

?

Kind of like the insidious British invasion of America. It is hard to believe it has been 50 years since the Beatles were on the Ed Sullivan show. I really did like the mini skirts though. Greatest thing to come out of G.B.

had several of these books at one time.