Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Trip to Italy. Finally able to find militaria!

Article about: Do you have any info on that castle? Is it a Norman castle or Muslim? The French cavalry armor is absolutely amazing! I have a similar cuirassier helmet as the one on the far right in the Fr

Default Re: Trip to Italy. Finally able to find militaria!

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    I think my poor photography skills are to blame. I had a hell of a time compensating for the glare of the display cases and of course flash photography was forbidden.
    I may be wrong, but i thought the HJ only had the brown SA style uniforms and the white 1936 Olympic uniforms?

?

Nice photos. When I lived in Norway, WW2 German jerry cans could be found on any farm and are still being used to fill tractors, etc.

Quote by sunsetIE View Post
    I may be wrong, but i thought the HJ only had the brown SA style uniforms and the white 1936 Olympic uniforms?
    Oh! I see what you men now. I thought you meant that they should have been black but they looked blue. I really don't know much about the HJ and their uniforms, so if someone could chime in, I'd really appreciate it!

My guide throughout the museum insisted that everything was authentic and correct... Most looked pretty good to me, but I remember asking why their

Quote by NARVIK View Post
    Nice photos. When I lived in Norway, WW2 German jerry cans could be found on any farm and are still being used to fill tractors, etc.
    I have a feeling that the same goes for our part of Italy!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3