Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Trustworthy militaria sites?

Article about: by NunoGTI Heres an excelent one, got myself great items there today. Ist located in hamburg The shop itself is amazing, i stayed there almost 2 hours looking at stuff. as i said amazing. He

Quote by Spenser View Post
    Hi everybody, maybe I just missed it...I am currently dealing with Thomas Wittmann and I feel quite good about it.
    IMO, the same goes for Wittmann, know what you are buying, or post it before you send any money.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Has anyone ever bought from SJS Militaria? There are several items I'm interested in and, as far as I can tell (and my knowledge is, admittedly, not as exhaustive as others here), what I've seen seems good. That being said, my primary field is autographed items. I can't speak for medals and ribbons and whatnot.

Has anyone ever bought something from WWIIDAGERS?
    I did three times before!!!
    I wanted to buy a quite high priced item sonnenrad ($995) that was on the site for one day ( i own a same item but it is split in two).
    So this fits perfectly in my collection!!
    I asked mr Wittmann if i could put it on a layaway 3 months and this is what i got back:

I appreciate you wanting to buy this piece, however, it has only been on our website for one day and I would rather find someone that could pay for the item immediately.

If we still have the Sonnenrad on our website being unsold in about three weeks, I would be glad to talk to you about a lay-away plan on the artifact.

Best,

Thomas T. Wittmann

This information can be found on his website:
    LAYAWAYS
    I will also accept layaway plans, as I realize with the price of artifacts these days, this may be the only method by which some of us may acquire something for our collection. I require about 1/3 advance payment, and you may work the balance out with me. If nothing to the contrary has been arranged, monies paid will be forfeited if the balance is not paid within 90 days from the date the deposit was made. Under no circumstances will I relinquish ownership of the merchandise until payment in full is made. Layaways running over 90 days are considered a Final Sale and have no return privilege.

Thank you mr Wittmann.

This was a really great experience-----> dissapointing is the best word
    best regards,
    Jerry

It would be better if he removes the following text in the payment terms on his website:
    I will also accept layaway plans, as I realize with the price of artifacts these days, this may be the only method by which some of us may acquire something for our collection.
    Because this is complete bogus!!
    Last edited by nailhead445325; 05-10-2018 at 09:11 AM.

MAP
    ?

Quote by nailhead445325 View Post
    Has anyone ever bought something from WWIIDAGERS?
    I did three times before!!!
    I wanted to buy a quite high priced item sonnenrad ($995) that was on the site for one day ( i own a same item but it is split in two).
    So this fits perfectly in my collection!!
    I asked mr Wittmann if i could put it on a layaway 3 months and this is what i got back:

I appreciate you wanting to buy this piece, however, it has only been on our website for one day and I would rather find someone that could pay for the item immediately.

If we still have the Sonnenrad on our website being unsold in about three weeks, I would be glad to talk to you about a lay-away plan on the artifact.

Best,

Thomas T. Wittmann

This information can be found on his website:
    LAYAWAYS
    I will also accept layaway plans, as I realize with the price of artifacts these days, this may be the only method by which some of us may acquire something for our collection. I require about 1/3 advance payment, and you may work the balance out with me. If nothing to the contrary has been arranged, monies paid will be forfeited if the balance is not paid within 90 days from the date the deposit was made. Under no circumstances will I relinquish ownership of the merchandise until payment in full is made. Layaways running over 90 days are considered a Final Sale and have no return privilege.

Thank you mr Wittmann.

This was a really great experience-----> dissapointing is the best word
    best regards,
    Jerry

I've dealt with some dealers in the past where this has been the case on new items that they expect or hope to move quickly. Personally, it's not great for us and disappointing but I do understand that they have taken the risk/cost of acquiring it so would prefer to sell in one installment.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I would of told Mr Wittmann to shove it where the sun don’ t shine.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7