MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Trustworthy militaria sites?

Article about: by NunoGTI Heres an excelent one, got myself great items there today. Ist located in hamburg The shop itself is amazing, i stayed there almost 2 hours looking at stuff. as i said amazing. He

Default Re: Trustworthy militaria sites?

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    Hey evryone check out this website!!!

Hitler's Nest
    Nice link, thanks

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

your welcome im getting a bronze mothers cross form eagle relics here is picture

http://www.eaglerelics.com/shop/view...h=50021&phqu=2

?

your welcome im getting a bronze mothers cross form eagle relics here is picture

Welcome to the forum. It looks like a very nice example, please post it up in the Third Reich Orders and Decorations forum when you get it.

(Don't be nervous John.)

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I'm not Adrian but i haven't received any order yet?

Very nice ! Its great to see someone so young with such enthusiasm for WW2 stuff Enjoy the forum !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

thank you

I'd beware of JC militaria its well known he buys items makes up a story and then sells them on at greatly inflated prices recently heard about how he ripped a guy off for two Bavarian medal bars made up a whole nonsense about which officer/unit they belonged to and then sold them on for 4/5 times what he got them for, he's currently trying to flog a 78 pattern DPM para Smock for over £200 not named No regimental marking just a Corporals Stripe and a union flag. He's a total joker

Quote by Wolf793 View Post
    I'd beware of JC militaria its well known he buys items makes up a story and then sells them on at greatly inflated prices recently heard about how he ripped a guy off for two Bavarian medal bars made up a whole nonsense about which officer/unit they belonged to and then sold them on for 4/5 times what he got them for, he's currently trying to flog a 78 pattern DPM para Smock for over £200 not named No regimental marking just a Corporals Stripe and a union flag. He's a total joker
    Actually - I know John quite well, and although his items can be "slightly higher" at times - he is at the very least honest. The age old saying of "buy the item - not the story" still holds true today - I can spin you any story you want for any of my items - does it make it true?

And I think anyone that buys any items without first doing his/her research needs a good kick Just my opinion

Hi everybody, maybe I just missed it...I am currently dealing with Thomas Wittmann and I feel quite good about it.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast