MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

U.K. dealers.

Article about: Gents, please post any info of a UK mil. Dealer that you think is worth to mention.

Default Re: U.K. dealers.

Their are fakes in every dealers listing!!From the small dealers to the Shea's and so called big dealers here in the USA.I never had a problem with MALCOLM FISHER and his staff.Courtesy and quick shipping are all i ever received from them!Why have you picked on them as big prices?Their are US dealers and UK dealers that make them seem as 2000 prices were.Try OAKLEAF militaria and Bill Shea to name a few a few and i say again no dealer has a listing without some bad stuff weather its intentional or not.Carl

?

No matter what dealer you buy from you should always do your homework before you spend your money. You can't expect every dealer to be faultless. If you know what you're looking for and know what you're buying you should keep clear of mistakes. We can only recommend dealers based upon experience. You should not buy blindly based upon reputation or recommendations. These are only guides to which you are free to make your own minds up.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I have bought a few pieces from Swimmingfungus a member of this site and they have been outstanding! I would personally recommend him!

Sam

Quote by sam1chlt View Post
    I have bought a few pieces from Swimmingfungus a member of this site and they have been outstanding! I would personally recommend him!

Sam
    Me too

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Adrian,That was the point i was making.In this day and age you had better know who you are dealing with.Every dealer has sometimes been had by some cretin with bad pieces and dont throw people under the bus unless you have facts and figures! I think i made my point without giving someone the horns,as far as i concerned give a person a fair shake and do your homework as you put it.Carl

if you want helmets i'm your man WW2 Relics & Collectables | Slogan Here

?

Hello

Ukmsales.com
    Milweb.net
    Rytonarms.com

I've brought from all these dealers/wwbsites and recomend them ...

Kind regards
    Alex

?

I have bought a M44 Nagant from Jaybemilitaria and cannot recommend them enough

great condition gun with extras thrown in and very well packaged, although they arent the cheapest they only seem to keep nice quality guns in stock

Quote by banksy View Post
    Hello

Ukmsales.com
    Milweb.net
    Rytonarms.com

I've brought from all these dealers/wwbsites and recomend them ...

Kind regards
    Alex
    UKM sales ?? Tread carefully!
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/non-c...ch/sales-4518/

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    I agree with Nick on this one , tread very very very carefully !!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast