Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

UK Customs delays

Article about: by StuG III Aah, welcome to my world chaps. And here I thought only SA customs were this bad... Tom Oh no, it's an international brotherhood, dedicated to speeding your package on it's way.

?

Default UK Customs delays

Waiting on a parcel from the USA which has been sat in customs for over a week now.
    Anyone else experiencing the same problem?
    Never had to wait this long before.

?

Default Re: UK Customs delays

I had that happen, they'd sent me a letter with the charges and instructions, but it never arrived. Call them, or they'll send it back!

Andy

?

Parcelforce sends out those letters though don't they? I emailed them and got this reply back "I must advise you that your parcel is currently with the UK Border Agency awaiting customs clearance"

Mate just give them a call and pester them, Down here in Australia i had some bayonets sit in customs for 3 months under "inspection and licence validation" terms............ a load of bulls**t they just like to give collectors a hard time.
    Morris

?

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Parcelforce sends out those letters though don't they? I emailed them and got this reply back "I must advise you that your parcel is currently with the UK Border Agency awaiting customs clearance"
    In my case there was a VAT charge, the invoice was sent but I never received it, so it was sat there "awaiting payment."

Andy

?

Would you beleive it, I checked the tracking again and the status has just changed to "Awaiting Customs Charging"!
    At least things are moving along now.

Ben, I have a buckle from Bill Shea take almost 6 weeks, that is not normal
    Ben

Aah, welcome to my world chaps. And here I thought only SA customs were this bad...

Tom

?

6 weeks??! that's just ridiculous..

?

It took about 5 weeks for me to receive my m1 helmet i ordered from the USA, if its a big package you normally have to pay customs charges, when the package arrives at the local depot you should get at invoice type letter for customs charges you have to pay before they can release the item.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast