Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unique Imports Inc Catalog, 1976

Article about: Put on your bell-bottom pants, your platform shoes and let's Disco!! Five helmets in my collection were purchased through this very same catalog. Most of the lids were purchased by my Grandf

Default Unique Imports Inc Catalog, 1976

Put on your bell-bottom pants, your platform shoes and let's Disco!!

Five helmets in my collection were purchased through this very same catalog. Most of the lids were purchased by my Grandfather for around $20US a piece. There are some replica items mixed in with the original items(like the german para lid and the potato masher) but most of it is ORIGINAL. "I'll take the M34 backpack, the jackboots, a combat shovel, a couple ammo pouches and about a hundred gas masks in the original canisters..."

George Petersen was gracious enough to give me permission to post these. His store:
    NCHSContact
    Has been in business since 1969 but he'll be closing his doors for good this summer, going to online sales only. If you are in the area stop by before this wonderful store closes it's doors.
    -Flash
    Attached Images Attached Images