Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Unique Military History Resource

Article about: Greetings to the forum community! I am starting a new thread which announces The War You Know, a unique military history resource which hopefully proves to be of wide value to the membership

MAP
    ?

Like Glenn, still blank for me but again only have my tablet. My PC is in the shop after getting fried from a power surge
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

well...got my PC back today and tried the link using Chrome. It worked.

A very nice effort to document the personal letters of soldiers and civilians from the war years. Only scratched the service, but a humanizing touch reading the personal correspondence to friends and family back home.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hello, MAP and AZPhil - thank you very much for visiting The War You Know website. It appears accessing the site from desktops, smartphones, and iPads works well, but the tablet interface remains an issue. I wish I knew how to resolve this...

On a positive note, the WRF Administrators have authorized me to place a link to the WRF from The War You Know and I hope it brings new visitors here to this great forum. In this instance, the WRF link from The War You Know functions fine for desktops but not mobile devices (at least not mine).

Minor technical glitches aside, it is a pleasure to offer my site here as a helpful resource for community consideration and I look forward to participating on the WRF in the future. Again, my appreciation to the WRF Administrators and I trust we can promote military history together.

Sincerely,

Fred

Site Manager, The War You Know

the-war-you-know-

Default Unique Military History Resource

Bringing this back up with new site content and in remembrance of Memorial Day. May the fallen rest in peace.

Sincerely,

Fred

Site Manager, The War You Know

https://www.thewaryouknow.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2