MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

valuations

Article about: hello all what a great site! I'm new on here and wanted to say hi! I have some relics that i want some advice on. I'm selling up and wanted some advice on pricing.I have some idea of the val

?

Default valuations

hello all
    what a great site! I'm new on here and wanted to say hi! I have some relics that i want some advice on.
    I'm selling up and wanted some advice on pricing.I have some idea of the value of some items but i dont want to get ripped off or price stuff too high so it doesnt sell.
    If some members could send me PM or email i could send a list of some of my stuff.

One of the things i have is a german ww1 77mm gas shell with ekz 17 fuze and case painted and restored by me with yellow cross markings.I know its a gas shell because it had the glas bottle inside.How much would i sell such a thing for? I have a figure of £80 to £100,its unfired so it should go for a decent price...
    Can anyone give me a basic list of prices maybe?
    thanks for reading

Rusty

?

Default Re: valuations

Hello and welcome.
    It would help greatly if you could photograph each item and post them in the correct forum so the members with expertise in a particular field can advise you in the best way. Each item will be taken on it's own merits and condition based uopn the photograph. It is very difficult to give anyone a value on anything without seeing the item.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....