Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Value of Forman's Guide to Third Reich German Awards... And Their Values

Article about: For a couple of years when I was younger I always planned collecting Third Reich medals but it quickly became apparent to me that I didn't have nearly enough money to buy any medals. I event

Vonmark
    ?

Default Value of Forman's Guide to Third Reich German Awards... And Their Values

For a couple of years when I was younger I always planned collecting Third Reich medals but it quickly became apparent to me that I didn't have nearly enough money to buy any medals. I eventually just started buying Third Reich photos and the occasional document. Before I came to this conclusion I purchased for what must have been a pretty large amount of money for a book, Forman's Guide to Third Reich German Awards... And Their Values 3rd edition. I have been doing some research and I have found that this book seems to be out of print. My book shelves are over flowing with books and I was wondering what is the value of this book? It is in 99% perfect shape with only two very slight corner nicks. I'm including a photo, excuse how blurry it is taking a picture with the flash causes a really bad glare.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Value of Forman's Guide to Third Reich German Awards... And Their Values

Hi and welcome to the forum!

This books sells for about $50/$60 today.

Cheers, Ade.

Vonmark
    ?

Default Re: Value of Forman's Guide to Third Reich German Awards... And Their Values

Thanks for the reply! Now I'm just lead to wonder why the older more outdated first edition I can find selling for $90+. Of course that is selling not sold, that is an important fact.

Many of these Collecting reference books, Go up and Down in Value over time. Amazon and Abebooks can be a Good Bench Mark. Think Ades price is a fair one. You might Consider getting Mr Formans Document books if your after Collecting Documents. Also Emilie Stewarts Documents books pop up now and again at a Fair price Considering there Limited to 1,000 Books.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.