Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

VI Armee POWs ,sculpture . Last chance to vote at mall galleries in london !!!

Article about: Why this post has only today come up on my laptop ive no idea, but I'm chuffed that you've won the 10k, albeit it should have been the first prize, your sculptures are so thought provoking,

Default VI Armee POWs ,sculpture . Last chance to vote at mall galleries in london !!!

Hi everyone
    just thought to ask any members in the London area that might like to go to the Mall Galleries this weekend is the last chance to add your visitors choice vote , enabling me to get a prize ! Mall is Carlton Terrace , the gallery is at the top of the Mall near Admiralty Arch by Trafalgar Square .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Vi armee pows ,sculpture . Last chance to vote at mall galleries in london !!!

I also got a Facebook page about the making and ideas behingd the sculpture . You can find this at ' Defeat at Stalingrad' community page . Id appreciate any comments and encouragement lads !

Default Re: Vi armee pows ,sculpture . Last chance to vote at mall galleries in london !!!

Here are some more pics
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: VI Armee POWs ,sculpture . Last chance to vote at mall galleries in london !!!

Good luck Rob! Wish I could vote for you.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: VI Armee POWs ,sculpture . Last chance to vote at mall galleries in london !!!

Me too, it's a fantastic sculpture mate.

?

Yes, Good Luck with it Rob, you have a vote in spirit from me but I don't expect it will count towards a prize. Ask if IOU votes are accepted.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hi Rob,
    Congratulations, I saw it on the BBC red button early this morning, it said that some 'Feet' won £30,000 and your 'Defeat' was a well deserved Victory winning the £10,000. I'm well pleased for you.
    Luckystrike

£10,000 win?? Excellent job!! Although, in My humble opinion, it should have been 1st place! I wouldn't mind having this piece myself-it's a superb work! Congrads!

Imagine..a pair of ridiculous skeleton feet winning out over This sculpture! Some people have No sense of vision...hmph...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Brilliant news! I love this piece

Well done mate, it is a great sculpture!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast