Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

VI Armee POWs ,sculpture . Last chance to vote at mall galleries in london !!!

Article about: Why this post has only today come up on my laptop ive no idea, but I'm chuffed that you've won the 10k, albeit it should have been the first prize, your sculptures are so thought provoking,

?

Default Re: VI Armee POWs ,sculpture . Last chance to vote at mall galleries in london !!!

Why this post has only today come up on my laptop ive no idea, but I'm chuffed that you've won the 10k, albeit it should have been the first prize, your sculptures are so thought provoking, well done Rob

Default Re: VI Armee POWs ,sculpture . Last chance to vote at mall galleries in london !!!

Indeed, well done Rob. Congrats on your excellent sculpture, and 10k win.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

It is a beautiful sculpture.
    I wish i could have voted.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Congrats on this impressive, haunting work and winning those well-deserved £ 10,000!

?

Rob,

I don't know whether to congratulate or commiserate! I'll go with the former though and say a massive well done on your efforts which have been justifiably rewarded with your 10K award. I'm genuinely pleased for you!

Sorry you didn't win the overall prize. Art puzzles me sometimes as to what makes one thing better than the next as to me, your 'Defeat' sculpture is head and shoulders above the feet. (no irony intended!)

Here is the link for those who haven't seen it: Threadneedle Prize Awarded.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

I moved this one to the Discussions forum where it deserves more members to see it.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Well done Rob!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2