Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Victim of a swindle - I need help and informations about a seller who is a thief

Article about: Hello, I look for infos about a seller who sold to me a tunic at the end of last july. I have seen this tunic for sale on ebay.de. I have contacted the seller after the end of auctions to kn

Did you use Paypal?? if so it is quite easy to open a case ,, reason for dispute items not received,, they should follow it through,, then report the seller to e-bay with the same thing. good luck.

?

Quote by greatwhite View Post
    Did you use Paypal?? if so it is quite easy to open a case ,, reason for dispute items not received,, they should follow it through,, then report the seller to e-bay with the same thing. good luck.
    hi,

No, I proposed a bank transfer because the seller didn't used paypal. And for me it was easier to negociate because there were not fees, like paypal, with a bank transfer...

With paypal, yes, we can open a case but with a bank transfer... no. So, I have to go to my bank to ask a reverse.

Thank you

Ok,, you should also open an e-bay case against the seller too,,, do bank transfers involve any visa debt card details,, if so they too are insured,, good luck and i hope you get your money back, some people have no morals at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2