Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Vintage Hitler Hearth ashtray

Article about: Im always so sceptical on stuff like this but thought i would post it up incase im wrong. What do you guys think? Vintage Hitler Hearth Ashtray WW2 War Relic Historical | eBay "Rarely f

Default Vintage Hitler Hearth ashtray

Im always so sceptical on stuff like this but thought i would post it up incase im wrong.

What do you guys think?
    Vintage Hitler Hearth Ashtray WW2 War Relic Historical | eBay

"Rarely found ashtray from 1946. Made in the shape of Hitlers fireplace hearth from his home. Include an actual piece of marble from the hearth. Please see pics as a part of the description."

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Very cool and likely to be an original period item. Hard to say 100% if the marble is genuine but I like it.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I think it is legit.

It needs a leap of faith. No one can say for sure.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

ALBERT J. WEATHERHEAD III

Obituary

WEATHERHEAD ALBERT J. WEATHERHEAD III, 86, unexpectedly passed away on Tuesday, September 20, 2011 after a brief battle with cancer and pneumonia. [...] Upon graduation from University School, Al enlisted in the army immediately where he served during World War II (1943-46) and then again in the Korean War (1951). He graduated from Harvard University in 1950 and attended the Harvard Business School. He was best known as a dynamic industrialist and major philanthropist. [...] Al worked at his father's company, The Weatherhead Company in Cleveland from 1956 to 1966. [...]. In addition to being a dynamic industrialist and major philanthropist, he was also an author of The New Age of Business (1956); John Parker Lindsay: A Study in Firepower (1971); and most recently The Power of Adversity (2008).

- Source: ALBERT J. WEATHERHEAD III Obituary: View ALBERT WEATHERHEAD's Obituary by The Plain Dealer

On the ashtray see:

War and Political Propaganda | Wolfsonian-FIU
    Hitler Berghof Souvenir - Ashtray

I have saw a couple of these many years ago so they are an item that was produced shortly after the war. Not something produced for the modern collector market.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks guys Looks to be a good one but yeah a small leap of faith may be required.

sold for $427 with 13 bids

Wow, someone wanted it bad!