Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Waiting for payment on Ebay items

Article about: Gents I've been doing some short quick 3day ebay sales to help finish off paying health bills what do you do when buyers dont return messages or send payment within a respectable time? Am I

Repost it again buyer should have paid and ban him from bidding again. Sorry for your troubles it is bad enough having the medical bills and now something like this happening. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

I agree with Militariaone's advice all the way...You're the seller, you set the terms..
    You can always advertise and sell here...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Thanks Gents how I do block someone from my future listings do I have to phone ebay?
    Hi Lance I've had that on shipping overseas they forget I dont make a cent on postage in fact sometimes I've found I haven't pre-paid enough at the PO the extra comes out me pocket of course. I understand someone may get 'carried away' with bidding this is maybe another problem if only they would contact me.

Cheers

You as a seller can not give negative feedback to the buyer!! So Ebay suck!

I highly recommend that you go to your Ebay Account and familiarize yourself with their policies and follow their instructions, which are specifically designed to deal with your problem...it's all spelled out, friend! I've had to do it myself...Welcome to the up and DOWNS in our hobby, lol! I think you're being too nice...!
    cheers, Glenn

I had the same thing once with a buyer they won the item and I gave them two weeks to pay they didn't pay the two weeks later he paid and complained to eBay that I hadn't send the item and he gave me negative feedback!!! Report it to eBay!

?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I agree with Militariaone's advice all the way...You're the seller, you set the terms..
    You can always advertise and sell here...
    cheers, Glenn
    Thanks Glenn I'll try that on a TR lid ebay pulled it because they received a complaint I didnt show the left side of the helmet, so I told ebay I'd photoshop out the decal and re-list "No you can't do that its against the rules only way you can sell it is first remove the swastika or I suggest you sell to a friend we get too many complaints from families"!!

I'll give this guy until tomorrow thank you guys.

eBay actually provides for only 2 days for the buyer to make payment. At that point you can open an unpaid item case.

Unpaid item policy

Ebay has always been a nightmare the buyer has always the better hand and the seller doesnt have such good rights ,even if you put no returns the buyer can still return the item if a case is opened , you find Christmas time is the worst time the buyer buys some clothes wears them to a work do and then returns them after ,its about time someone started a new auction site to make selling items easier

Quote by aurelius180 View Post
    eBay actually provides for only 2 days for the buyer to make payment. At that point you can open an unpaid item case.

Unpaid item policy

Yes 2 days is correct for most buyers , but if the buyer has a "power seller" status an unpaid item dispute can not be opened for 7 days , had to do it a few times

As a rule I give 7 days then open a unpaid dispute to claim seller fees back , or you can send the buyer a "cancel transaction request" if they agree your fees get credited back also .

To add a buyer to your blocked bidder list follow the steps here Managing bidders and buyers

Re the selling of German WW2 items , I got a permanent selling ban for selling 3 items last year . Plenty of ebay spies reporting listings !

Also if a deal falls through (even with no payment) the buyer can still leave negative feedback ,

Best of luck ,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast