Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

War and Peace Show 2013 forum member meet up?

Article about: It would be good to get some names and a place to meet at a time suitable for all.......

?

Default Re: War and Peace Show 2013 forum member meet up?

It would be good to get some names and a place to meet at a time suitable for all.......

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

i may pop down,its just a shame its in the wrong end of the country its much nicer up manchester and safer

There are cars and trains, you know! Some of us will have to travel a bit longer than that!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

I seriously think it should be moved up north, it could be held at man utd ground as thats full of old relics from the past already

I hope that the show will be a great experience, and that quite a few WRF´ers will attend.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

it usually is but last year apparently was a mud bath, but did hear there was some naked mud wrestling going on, if i remember correctly it was Gary wood and Billy pannet :-) thankfully i missed that performance

?

Im up for it......might even be able to persuade the wife its a good idea to hire a motorhome for the week!!

Regards etc
    Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    I seriously think it should be moved up north, it could be held at man utd ground as thats full of old relics from the past already
    Are you talking about all the Trophies in the Trophy room ?? Looks like there may be a new addition in a couple of months! Ha-ha

Where (and when) would be "the place" to meet?
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Count us in also. It's my annual vacation with my son. We have been there 5 times now, missing one year.
    We started going when he was 12, he's going to be 18 this year.

Nice show, and nice people, whe have made some friends and meet each other during the show.
    It will be nice meeting some forum members also!

I'm very curious about the new location. Will probably bring my BMW r23 replica

Menno, Holland

Ps, if I can bring something from the Netherland anybody needs let me know
    ( except the things we're well known off)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast