Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

War Relics Birthday, we are 2 years old!

Article about: Guys, I absolutely forget that August, 8, is the forum birthday. So, we are staying with approx 2000 active members, approx 3000 hosts/visits daily and more than 67000 posts.

Default Re: War Relics Birthday, we are 2 years old!

Happy B-Day to us

Thanks to all who started, created and keep this forum going.

rgds, Ty

Happy B-Day and best wishes to all our members who make this site such a great one!

Cheers!!!!!!!

Rob

Jan
    ?

This site is worth a big cake and lots of cream and strawberries!

Paljon onnea

Jan

Happy B-Day. Greatest forum ever!!!!!

?

A little late here on the Birthday wishes but, Congratulations! I've only been on this forum a short time but, I have been on all the other top 5 militaria forums at one time or another and must say: You guys are doing a great job of keeping this a friendly and informative forum. It'll even be better once there's more U.S. Stuff on here.

Quote by Bugme View Post
    A little late here on the Birthday wishes but, Congratulations! I've only been on this forum a short time but, I have been on all the other top 5 militaria forums at one time or another and must say: You guys are doing a great job of keeping this a friendly and informative forum. It'll even be better once there's more U.S. Stuff on here.
    Very true Scott, I have observed that as well. Two things about this forum that I have learned to appreciate in my short time here:

1. The very civil exchanges with a minimum need for Moderators to play babysitter.

2. The refreshing "regular guy" attitude of the Administrator and Mods, instead of the high and mighty totalitarian dictatorship style that I have unfortunately had the displeasure of observing in another time and place.

Great job Ade and the rest of you guys who dedicate your time here.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

I think i can speak for us all. Thankyou members. It's you lot that make our jobs easy & a pleasure to do . Stewy S

Congatulations! to all who make this place A great learning experience and a place it's a pleasure to log in 1 ,2, 3, times a day and read on many subject from Us( now more from our new member from the US)to Japanese to British ect
    Wish this forum many years to celebrate
    Frenchy

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi and a happy birthday to all moderators and members alike,
    this forum is a mine of information for us all. It is a pleasure to log on and learn something on every visit, So here,s to many more years for the forum and us band of brothers.
    dave.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast